Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

guess who???

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
A well known name on here posted this on another charlton site after the Yeovil game.

"If you could swop Pardew and Parkinson for Kinsella and Chris Powell would you do it.

My vote would be a yes strictly based on I was pepared to give Pards the benefit of the doubt this season but last night he reverted back to last season in one false swoop and by that I mean pre and post match."

Go on, have a guess who it was that was prepared to give Pardew the benefit of the doubt this season - for all of one game!!!

Comments

• Options
    Ermmmmm were his initals ROV????
  • Options
    Did this individual mention that he travels 5000 miles to get to games, if so, i have an idea who it is!
  • Options
    ok get the joke,but can I ask all those he stuck up for Pards last season and said give him time to implement his 2 year plan,if he doesn't deliver are you going to forgive and cite the financial situation for his failure or do you believe he added to the trouble with his purchases and what he delivered last season?
  • Options
    Off_it, there is a post waiting for you on his site if you are interested.
  • Options
    "If you could swop Pardew and Parkinson for Kinsella and Chris Powell would you do it.

No, Kinsella and Powell may have been great footballers and loyal to the club but that doesn't automatically mean that they'll be good managers. Part of the problem that we are in is down to Pardew not bringing in the right players and perhaps not playing the right tactics, but he has had to sell a lot of players and bring in replacements, there's no gurantee that two untested managers could handle this process any better.
  • Options
    Cheers Bing. All sorted now - cyber handshakes all round, etc.
  • Options
    I rather think Parkinson is Pards replacement in waiting, with Kins moving up to assistant perhaps