Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Badges?

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
What happened?

Sure 8-10 weeks ago it was mentioned something in 6 weeks?

Comments

• Options
    no news to add, its well down the list of priorities at the moment to be honest.

We'll get something sorted at some stage, just not at the moment.
  • Options
    Know someone whos willing to look into this (Seriously), but wants to know the design (obviously) & any copyright problems with the Sword (If its included).
  • Options
    MOG, i'll speak to you privately later in the week, cheers mate. Need to get a chat in with Lookout first
  • Options
    There is a manufacturer on your doorstep mate in Sidcup
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HarryAMuse[/cite]Stinking Badges

Hahaha
  • Options
    Can mine have Charlton Life Pratt please
  • Options
    i've said before i can get them done,but there is a minimum order requirement approx 300
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i've said before i can get them done,but there is a minimum order requirement approx 300[/quote]

should easy shift that if its a good design of course
  • Options
    I'd buy one. Now all we need is another 299 people to say yes and we're there! :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    id buy 3
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]id buy 3

Show off! ;-)
  • Options
    FFS...aren't they free?!!?
  • Options
    i reckon steve you get a load done and wander round the bars at the ground for 4 quid a pop. people will believe they are the much sought after illusive official charlton life badges and snap your arm off. make a fortune.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]FFS...aren't they free?!!?

Found your badges yet ?

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]FFS...aren't they free?!!?

Found your badges yet ?

;-)

No P...can't understand it ....they've been in the same place for a couple of years....we had a guy in last week helping out and he's obviously put them elsewhere....I'll find 'em eventualy.
    S.
  • Options
    We could make them like Blue Peter badges - you get one for sterling efforts in promoting Charlton or other similar Charltonic magnificence
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]We could make them like Blue Peter badges - you get one for sterling efforts in promoting Charlton or other similar Charltonic magnificence

Red, Red Robin badges ......?
  • Options
    An image of a haddock tied to a pole is my choice.
  • Options
    As I said before,think the copyright might be a problem,so maybe.....
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]An image of a haddock tied to a pole is my choice.

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Or how about an art nouveau pot hole design?
  • Options
    was meant to ber getting some Charlton Loyal ones made too, seemed to get forgotten about
  • Options
    Why not make them in green!
  • Options
    Badges are dirt cheap.

I get them made all the time.

I've used about six different companies, but my favourite is quickbadge.co.uk

A bit smaller than they say (25mm is actually 23mm, so best to go for the 38mm ones) but well fast turaround - through your letterbox within 36 hours usually - and easy to pay for via PayPal.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Why not make them in green![/quote]

Don't think we would have much of a market for them in green funnily enough.

I do have a Green Charlton Irish one though
  • Options
    I was joking mate

Charlton Irish...what the fuck is that?
  • Options
    I was only joking!

Charlton Irish WTF?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]I was only joking!

Charlton Irish WTF?[/quote]

Prat

sorry wrong thread ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    http://www.crafts4kids.co.uk/acatalog/100__Cool_Badge_Maker_Fashion_Angels.html

can't get cheaper than this LOL