Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Les Reed's latest bonding session

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
The whole first team squad including several unknown players were down Next Gen Gym in dartford I heard from my friend who has a membership down there.

Apparently they were just on the bike machines next to him and spoke with Benty about England and why he withdrew. Les Reed also said that things will turn around but he needs help with the weights!

Team bonding or just fitness?

Comments

• Surely they've got all this equipment at Sparrows Lane.

Was probably a "get away from it all" but still do your work type of bonding session.
  • Thats what I was thinking, I wonder if they asked for a free pass or did they have to pay £8 at the gate :-)
  • No, they have a discounted membership there. One of many things that the much maligned Andrew Mills sorted.

Regular thing as the equipment at the Training ground is being used by the players coming back to fitness (note positive spin put on that)
  • plus they get to see a few girlies in lycra....
  • Knowing our lot, they're more likely to pull a hamstring than a girlie in the gym!
  • [cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]Apparently they were just on the bike machines next to him and spoke with Benty about England and why he withdrew.

What did he say then?