Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Romm on Club site

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
"Players to blame but we'll turn it round"

No **** Sherlock! Just what is the point of tosh like this, does anyone fall for it? I mean, he's hardly likely to say, "It's not my fault, but I'm getting out of here before we go down - cos we're ****ed", is he???

Here's another pearler: "We tried hard against Reading but we didn't really succeed in the things we wanted to.”
Stop laughing at the back there, honest they tried. Didn't you see the way the man himself bust a gut to close down the fella who put in the cross for the first goal? No?

This sort of tripe just insults our intelligence. It bloody winds me up. There's a golden rule in life: if you've got nothing to say then say nothing. I reckon the club would do well to think about this before they try feeding us more banal BS.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed mate.

I cant believe that a week ago we were bottom of the league, but I was really upbeat and enjoying the challenge.

But now I feel totally down in the dumps with it all.

I need a beer!
  • Options
    I don't mind them actually communicating stuff to us, we complained year after year about a lack of information coming out of the club. Have to admit though if it is just something they have written, they could of at least checked it would not be insulting to the fans that actually went to the game. The word 'Tried' after all is a complete lie as anyone who went to the game will testify. Nice rant though Off_It.
  • Options
    Cheers Ketman.

Lack of information is one thing. But is this "information"? It's just an article for an articles sake - it says nothing.
    I certainly haven't been "informed" by anything in that piece, other than the fact that comeone thinks it's fine to keep churning this crud!
  • Options
    it's just spin and some people will lap it up just as they have Blair's for god knows how many years. Be refreshing to hear from a player 'we were a disgrace and let ourselves down, the Club down and, more importantly, the fans down'. Won't hold my breath though.
  • Options
    Give the guy a break, Jeez!
  • Options
    Barn ... the voice of reason .... blimey
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Parp! Where's Sen Jim!?
  • Options
    There you go Large - it's just spin IT IS BOLLOX and if anyone laps it up they are IDIOTS