Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelvin McKenzie

in today's sun,wants Pards sacked !!!

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2008
    Is this becoming a weekly thing for him now? I don't read that comic but hear from other CAFC sites he's been calling for pards to get sacked only a few weeks back - Some people really have delusions of grandeur
  • Options
    He is a tabloid journalist who it seems converted to Charlton when it became clear Millsmall were going to the dogs. He needs managers to get sacked, how else would the back pages get filled?
  • Options
    Have no time for the guy whatsoever.
  • Options
    Irrespective of what the mickeys are like (and everyone knows they're not the saintly scallies many portray them as) McKenzie is and always will be scum for printing that trash after Hillsborough. Small minded perverse little trout
  • Options
    Grade A cock..
  • Options
    McKenzie was certainly out of order saying the liverpool fans were picking the pockets of the dead but I make him bang on about a section of liverpool fans being partly to blame for the problems at hillsborough for smashing their way into the ground without tickets but them lot are still too busy blaming everyone but any of their own for what happened tha day.

As for the Pards thing he's been on a that since the start of the season and as much as I don't think Pards is doing a fantastic job right now a lot of that is due to the funding problems not his own
  • Options
    He also said in his column that he knows Pards has been moaning in private about funds and lack of.
  • Options
    The point he did make yesterday was a valid one and one that Pardew should use to motivate both himself and the players, and stop making excusues for the teams poor performances and lack of entertainment.
  • Options
    I used to work for him and he is a grade A to$$er - can't stand the man.
  • Options
    Buckshee I made the point a few weeks ago if we dont achieve this year,all those who told people like me last year to let Pards implement his two year plan,are you (not you personally) now going to roll out the lack of funds as a excuse.The way I see it is whatever the financial situation this years Pards contributed to it last year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Twice in 3 weeks he has had a go at Pards.

Gives it loads that he is a MAN but asks how high he has to jump when The Aussie owner is about.

As for Hillsborough ----- strange the videos of that horrific day now dont show the OB batoning the people trying to get over the fences when they were being crushed to death.
  • Options
    always feel uncomfortable when talking/reading about Hillsborough, remember watching it live.
    Kelvin from Sevenoaks can be agrade one prick, but i remember after the Palace away match last season he basically blamed "susan" for the aggro at Sydenham station,and to be fair, he made some good points.
  • Options
    Why did he blame Susan?!

As for Hillsborough, there is an element of their support that would still force their way in, still shouldn't of printed that article so soon after the disaster though.
  • Options
    basically he said that , altho' charlton and palace will never be best friends, "Susan" offering out Murray after we relegated them and then the whole thing over Dowie and the courtcases insighted the nigels to "get their revenge", this leading to the arseh*les at Sydenham station attacking 11 year old kids and anyone with a Charlton shirt on.
    Plus the fact that the Palace chairman is a ............
  • Options
    LOL...... load of old tosh, hooligans are hooligans, nothing to do with the chairman having a pop at eahc other.

Sorry.....I'll rephrase, no mark bully boys who wouldn't know a proper hooligan at two paces are no mark bully boys, end of.
  • Options
    ha ha! I thought he was blaming the old supporters director!
  • Options
    "Susan" Jordan was our old supporters director ?
  • Options
    I expect Kelvin will be keeping the Charlton inches of his column pretty low this week.Who knows,maybe it was Kelvs prodding that finally got a performance out of our boys.
  • Options
    Whys he keep talking about Charlton? I mean am I right in thinking he's column is in front of this national paper? Are people that interested in the Pardew sack race?
  • Options
    I think it is quite near the front of the paper Mr I.
    But i think Kelvin's only filling in while Christopher Biggins is on holiday.