Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***MAINTENANCE****Forum Closed After 11pm Fri night! EDIT: Report Issues Here

2»

Comments

• Options
    Is it me or are quotes not showing as quotes? or are peeps not turning BBCode on?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite][p]Is it me or are quotes not showing as quotes? or are peeps not turning BBCode on?[/p]
    I think the default is to comment as text, but as soon as you set BBcode, it stays set.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite][p]Is it me or are quotes not showing as quotes? or are peeps not turning BBCode on?[/p]
    [p]I think the default is to comment as text, but as soon as you set BBcode, it stays set.[/p]

sure does... ;-)
  • Options
    Doesn't seem to sort work with BBCode on either
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite][p]Doesn't seem to sort work with BBCode on either[/p]

Had to reset to BBCode from text but it seem to be working fine with Opera.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    AFKA & Co, I think you can claim that the maintenance of website envigorated the players on Saturday. I imagine that when the players logged in on Saturday morning and found it working much better, it gave them the feelgood factor you need to win games. Maybe, a close down next Friday night?
  • Options
    first time on site since update ; working fine and really speedy too.
    now, if i can just work out what you guys are going on about ref; BBCode , firefox , Opera etc.............
  • Options
    Aaaaagh! I've just lost my bloody post ......why can't it be automatically saved in a 'preview' format like on other forums?

Sorry to grumble when everything else has shown such great improvement.
  • Options
    is this site on coke it's working like a dream
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite][p]No issues here, using IE7 Lookie if that helps... Will try the Macbook later tonight and let you know[/p][p]Good work[/p]

Also fine on the Macbook mate... running like that Bolt geezer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quoting seems ok in BBCode except when you are quoting something that already contains quotes. It doesn't do it properly and leaves the word quote and /quote on screen.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm working on that. For some reason I have yet to figure out, quoting isn't exactly how it was pre-migration. I'll fix it tho ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]using IE7

WHY????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite][p]Yeah, I'm working on that. For some reason I have yet to figure out, quoting isn't exactly how it was pre-migration. I'll fix it tho ;-)[/p]

Oh good I thought it was me...:o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite][p]Yeah, I'm working on that. For some reason I have yet to figure out, quoting isn't exactly how it was pre-migration. I'll fix it tho ;-)[/p]
    [p]Oh good I thought it was me...:o)[/p]

There we are it wasn't me...:o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]using IE7

WHY????

Why what Dave?
  • Options
    well done very fast now
  • Options
    Tremendous improvement...I know 'Sweet F All' about the techy side of things...so my admiration goes out to you all.