Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hey, Buzz ........ great goal, mate!

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
Well we didn't miss the un-lamented John Thomas and his step overs.
Bouazza did everything in one match that we spent 4 years waiting for JT to do.

On a Sky close up, when Basey was taking a throw, I heard him call out to Bouazza : "Hey, Buzz!"
So, guys & gals, the players have already got a nickname for him.

PS: Hey, Buzz ...... great goal, mate!

Comments

• Options
    Buzz looks good as long as he can repeat what he did today every game this season then we have a winner.

PS: Good riddence to Jerome "I wanna play for United" Thomas...
  • Options
    Perfect.

What Bouazza showed today is what impressed when he played opposite Ashley Young for Watford. He can be very fun to watch.

If he repeats this performance every game this season, Charlton is going to be the team to beat in the Championship.

I simply do not understand what Hodgson is doing at Fulham. While conceding that they are currently up a goal over Arsenal at Craven Cottage, it is a relatively safe bet that they are going to be relegated with the XI Hodgson's routinely selecting. (Eddie Johnson to Cardiff; Dempsey on the bench; and Zamora is your goal scorer?)
  • Options
    What a difference to have someone playing in that position who can use their left foot, and so can put the ball into the box without having to cut back inside the full back.

Just the sort of thing that Gray in particular should hopefully thrive on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite][p]What a difference to have someone playing in that position who can use their left foot, and so can put the ball into the box without having to cut back inside the full back[/p]

Very true but remember John Robinson did that quite successfully
  • Options
    3 natural left footers down that flank now - Yougs, The Count and Buzz
  • Options
    the count???
  • Options
    I simply do not understand what Hodgson is doing at Fulham.

A bit unfair, he worked miracles to keep Fulham in the Premier League last season and a win against Arsenal, even if the latter played poorly, is nothing to be sneezed at. Bouazza was not his signing, on the other hand he has retained the services of Paul Konchesky.
  • Options
    the count???

A reference to Count Basie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Basie
  • Options
    come on mcs,
  • Options
    BFS, fair enough; the resentment stems from the unfortunate death of the American side in the premiership. With Kasey Keller, Brian McBride, and Carlos Bocanegra dispatched, Eddie Johnson loaned to Cardiff, and Clint Dempsey unable to break the starting XI despite a good first season at the highest level of football, the best chance that Yanks had to see some of our national team take on the world's best on a regular basis is gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could Buzz be the player to take us to infinity and beyond.
  • Options
    looked good on against reading.