Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bailey and holland in midfield

that's why we're going up...

Comments

• Options
    I liked the pairing today, but also think Ambrose Bailey at home will be awesome
  • Options
    Bailey allowed Holland to play his own game - instead of Holland trying to cover everybody else's failings and consequently trying to do to much.
  • Options
    What about Bailey and ZZ?
  • Options
    if it ain't broke...
  • Options
    Bailey I think will be an automatic starter when fit, but it does raise some interesting questions as to who partners him...Racon, Shelvey, Holland, Ambrose and ZZ all are good shouts.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][p]Bailey I think will be an automatic starter when fit, but it does raise some interesting questions as to who partners him...Racon, Shelvey, Holland, Ambrose and ZZ all are good shouts.[/p][/quote]

if we've got two players that look the part, why look for another pairing ?...racon's going to be out for a while, zz's going by all accounts, ambrose does his best work down the right and for the time being shelvey's perfect for bringing on with fresh legs to do some damage...
  • Options
    Josh Wright ;)
  • Options
    Don't forget Harry Arter and his achillies ........

;o)
  • Options
    Basey can do a job in centre mid... Oh, and Semedo of course ;-)
  • Options
    And Racon in 3 months time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or maybe another loan player..
  • Options
    Bailey was really excellent today - I feel we have probably signed the new Kinsella. I agree that he allowed Holland to do what he does well.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite][p]Bailey was really excellent today - I feel we have probably signed the new Kinsella. I agree that he allowed Holland to do what he does well.[/p]

Just what we were saying during the match.

One game doesn't make a season or swallow a summer but he might just be the "missing link."
  • Options
    Was that Nicky Bailey or Mike Bailey we saw today, Len?

;o)
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Early days but reminiscent of Mike in some ways...