Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford F.C.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    If you're in the mood for some live football tonight, England C are playing at Princes Park in Dartford... http://bit.ly/XJ1snw (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    Also, of local-ish interest, Welling United keeper Sam Mott could make his England C debut in the game --> http://bit.ly/XJ1snw (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    Just been informed by @GlennSoutham that the England C game is sold out, so no walk-up trade. Enjoy it anyway, those attending. (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    Im going tonight anyone else
  • Options
    WSS said:

Just been informed by @GlennSoutham that the England C game is sold out, so no walk-up trade. Enjoy it anyway, those attending. (IL) #cafc

Apologies, Didn't know that.

• Options
    yer, me and my lad are going.

trying to figure out where to park nearby as the stadium car park only holds 300.

as well as the Welling keeper, the other keeper in the squad plays for Ebbsfleet.

read somewhere that Turkey have a strong side.
  • Options

Also, of local-ish interest, Welling United keeper Sam Mott could make his England C debut in the game --> http://bit.ly/XJ1snw (IL) #cafc

I thought Welling United were playing tonight aswell
  • Options
    they are, at home to Boreham Wood.

suppose an England call up takes priority.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

read somewhere that Turkey have a strong side.

from the England site...“Every game is like a Cup Final for this England C team because of the level of opposition we are coming up against.

“This is a really tough competition. We are not facing semi-professional players from other countries, we are facing their ‘B’ teams or their Under-21 sides.

“The Turkey squad we will face is essentially their Under-23 squad so we know it’s going to be a really good challenge.
  • Options
    Turks set flares off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welling doing OK without him - winning 2-0 at HT against 5th placed Boreham Wood. And going for a 12th consecutive League win.
  • Options
    Welling now 4-0 up.
  • Options
    Darts beat Halifax 3-2 tonight. Up against Grimsby in the semi finals of the FA Trophy. Tough one, but would be great to see them at Wembley.
  • Options
    Brilliant result, hard draw. Come on you Darts
  • Options
    Indeed , CharltonKerry !

Might have to dust off that old rosette ....
  • Options
    WSS said:

Darts beat Halifax 3-2 tonight. Up against Grimsby in the semi finals of the FA Trophy. Tough one, but would be great to see them at Wembley.

Dartford beat Grimsby 2-0 @ Grimsby earlier this season and thoroughly deserved the win. Since then Dartford have lost a bit of form and Grimsby have found some, though the Mariners find it hard to score too many goals. It'll be a good contest
  • Options
    Went last night, chuffin freezing. Good cup tie both teams made a good go of it. Well deserved win for the Darts.
  • Options
    Good man, Pelham !
  • Options
    Well done to the Darts, but Wembley will smell of cod!
  • Options
    I'd give the burgers in the Findus Stand a miss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBC RADIO KENT SPORT ‏@BBCKENTSPORT
    GOAL! @dartfordfc 3 - 1 Woking: SHERINGHAM
  • Options
    Didn't realise Sheringham went back there.
  • Options
    Think he scored last weekend too.
  • Options
    Blimey. Just had a look at the table and stockport are in the relegation zone. Remember when they were the only team to beat us at the valley. 97/98 i think