Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pards says there might be one more signing after Primus

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
My question is what position do you think he's looking at or indeed what player would you like that we stand a reasonable chance of getting?

I think Pards is after a right back but i'd really like to see a new right winger.

Comments

• yeah,peacock mentioned a couple of names during the golf. really good bloke he is too.
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][p]yeah,peacock mentioned a couple of names during the golf. really good bloke he is too.[/p]

You're a bigger tease than AFKA you! ;0) Any hints about what position?
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][p]yeah,peacock mentioned a couple of names during the golf. really good bloke he is too.[/p]

Keithy Peacock making a comeback?

"Keithy, Keithy Peacock, Keithy Peacock on the wi-ing!"

"We've got Peacock on the outside wing and Treacy in the middle,
    When the ball's in the back of the net, you'll hear the Covered End roar, ROAR! ...."

Sorry chaps, just got carried away .....(!)

;o)
  • reminds me of you doing Knee's Up Mother Brown in Walkabout in Plymouth Oggy... it's just those good times rolling back ;)
  • OMG! You don't remember me doing that, do you ISaw ......?

*cringes with embarrassment*
  • Hahahaha well Oggy it was worth it wasn't it... getting the chance for you to get back at all your Argyle mates!
  • edited August 2008
    Ha ha!, ISaw

That was the only time ever I couldn't wait to get to work on a Monday morning....!
  • edited August 2008
    B*llox
  • Spoke to Steve Waggott yesterday when he confirmed the Primus signing, he also said we have first option on Crainis if he isnt sold pre-window
  • [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite][p]Spoke to Steve Waggott yesterday when he confirmed the Primus signing, he also said we have first option on Crainis if he isnt sold pre-window[/p]

Would be suprised if Cranie came as cant see either of them moving just to sit on the bench, unless Cranie can play rb.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite][p]Spoke to Steve Waggott yesterday when he confirmed the Primus signing, he also said we have first option on Crainis if he isnt sold pre-window[/p]

Has he taken leave of his senses?

One loan deal involving Harry Redknapp is risky,but two.....
  • Cranie can play anywhere across the back four......so Im told
  • Think RB is Cranie's main position, I really want to see more of Yassin though. Only way he'll improve is by playing regularly.
  • Can't have enough cover in the back four, so Cranie would be a good signing.

Moo2 and Youga always look like a mistake is going to happen
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite][p]Moo2 and Youga always look like a mistake is going to happen[/p]
    LOL - if you think that, wait until you see Crainie! Seriously - he's crap, I hope we don't get him.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Moo2 and Youga always look like a mistake is going to happen[/p]

totally agree and defensively basey scares me as well
  • edited August 2008
    So basically Moo2, Youga, Basey and most people upto now thought, Fortune and now Crainie if he comes are disasters waiting to happen eh? So all we've got is Hudson and Primus if he's fit enough.

I'd prefer to look at it this way.

Moo2 gives us attacking options and really looked good defensively yesterday
    Youga is a class act but occasionally loses his head - this will be tempered by experience
    Basey played excellently when he got into the team last year, has good technical skills, and can only get better with experience
    Fortune is premier league class, provided he plays along side somebody who is decisive like Hudson
    Crainie - well I'm sure at this level he'll be fine and he's versatile.

:o)
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]LOL - if you think that, wait until you see Crainie! Seriously - he's crap, I hope we don't get him.

according to 2 QPR fans i know, he is a very good player.

[cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite][p]Fortune is premier league class, provided he plays along side somebody who is decisive like Hudson[/p][p]:o)[/p]

if we signed a.n.other on loan, and he put in the performance that fortune did, we'd be calling to make the deal permanent.