Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Overseas Addicks Question: watching yesterday on the internet

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
Was anybody else watching on onlinefooty.com. Did the match cut out for you with 20 minutes to go? (fortunately just AFTER our 4th goal).

Comments

• Options
    Yes and i had bad connection the entire match was very disapointed with the whole thing as this was the first match i have watched online would not do it again.
    Is there any point to complain to them?
  • Options
    Luckily Jimmy I watched it on Setanta but I have had probs with onlinefooty before.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: antz28[/cite][p]Yes and i had bad connection the entire match was very disapointed with the whole thing as this was the first match i have watched online would not do it again.
    Is there any point to complain to them?[/p]

Not if you had problems all match because they'll say that it's a problem with your internet connection. If you tell them that you missed the last twenty minutes then they should offer a refund (they have done so for me).

Generally I find them very good. I was, for example, able to watch the games at 3pm and 5.20pm (a real football feast).
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite][p]Luckily Jimmy I watched it on Setanta but I have had probs with onlinefooty before.[/p]

Was it onlinefooty or footyonline?
  • Options
    LOL - complain? about an internet stream that's being ripped from a pay channel? Good luck with that!
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Don't need luck. As I said, they have already refunded me. They give better customer service than the pay channel itself probably.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    LOL - that's awesome! Thats some business model they have there - getting something for free that everyone is supposed to pay for then pimping it out and providing proper customer service on it when the strem gets shut off! I'm not criticising here - the Sky money has completely ruined football and anything people do to rip them off is all to the good as far as I'm concerned. I'm just astonished that they can still get away with it - Murdoch's drones are trying to shut off even casual piracy like streaming to mates for free - these bods seem to actually be making money off of it!
  • Options
    I know that this sounds nuts but I think that it may be legitimate. No, probably not.
  • Options
    I had problems with it against West Brom last season....probably wont bother again
  • Options
    I watched it on justin.tv, wasnt too bad, that froze a couple of times.