Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs odds get shorter.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hey guys, you shouldn't talk about "the academy of football" like that!
  • Options
    "Tevez didn't only keep them up singlehandedly, he did it ineligibly too."

Why does the fact he can't read or write have any bearing on it!
  • Options
    Whats the odds on us and wham (and Curbs and Pards) swopping places this season ?
    Don't laugh , its happened before !
  • Options
    Pards gets us promotion but then goes back to West Ham.

Curbs returns to Charlton and guarantees us 5 years of Prem mid-table mediocrity.

Any takers, anyone ......?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"Tevez didn't only keep them up singlehandedly, he did it ineligibly too."

Why does the fact he can't read or write have any bearing on it!

ha, well done !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Pards gets us promotion but then goes back to West Ham.

Curbs returns to Charlton and guarantees us 5 years of Prem mid-table mediocrity.

Any takers, anyone ......?

yes please oggy... cos the last 2 seasons excitement has been overwhelming we need to calm down for a bit
  • Options
    Curbs said this morning:

"What can I do about it apart from win games and keep going?" said Curbishley. "I've had this now for a little while, I'll get on with it, I'm a big boy as I've said before.......".

Curbs is normally very modest. Anyone confirm what he says ......?

;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Pards gets us promotion but then goes back to West Ham.

Any takers, anyone ......?[/quote]

yes please oggy... cos the last 2 seasons excitement has been overwhelming we need to calm down for a bit[/quote]

Don't know about anybody else but I thought Saturday was pretty exciting...
  • Options
    The Reading match was exactly how I like my football.

Better than " ....p'raps 3 nought-noughts on the spin"

;o)