Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2nd ODI - England vs SA

SA won the toss and batted and in some trouble - 35/3 off 9 overs, all three wickets to Broad.

Comments

• Options
    And another to Broad - Duminy ct Prior, 36/4...
  • Options
    45-5
  • Options
    De Villiers gone LBW, that's the last of their front-line batsmen.
  • Options
    Boucher gets worked over and goes ct Prior for 10, 50/6
  • Options
    Can anybody tell me why this game wasn't played yesterday, Bank Holiday Monday, rather than waiting until everybody is back at work today?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]Can anybody tell me why this game wasn't played yesterday, Bank Holiday Monday, rather than waiting until everybody is back at work today?[/quote]

Maybe they went to the Notting Hill Carnival?
  • Options
    Looking at the crowd i reckon it's a bank holiday in Nottingham.

And,judging by the score, the South Africans don't appear to have gone back to work.
  • Options
    Another to Broad - Botha ct Prior, five wickets to Broad and Prior's fifth catch, 53/7 and Broad has 5/11.
  • Options
    Hopefully no messing around, roll them over quickly and knock the runs off.
  • Options
    another gone, bowled by Harmi, caught by Wright
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    68-8
  • Options
    Nel goes - ct Wright off Harmy

68/8
  • Options
    Summer of Sport: The NatWest Cricket Roadshow
    Meet members of the England cricket team at The O2 on Wednesday 27 August from 4:30pm.

• Kevin Pietersen
    • Alastair Cook
    • Ian Bell
    • Luke Wright

As part of Summer of Sport these players will be available for meet and greets, coaching, and the chance to win tickets to games The Oval & Lords.

Find out more
  • Options
    72/9 Morkel goes, 6th catch for Prior.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for the people who've bought a ticket expecting a day and night's worth of cricket...some of them probably haven't even got there from work yet...
  • Options
    83 all out
  • Options
    Ten minute turn around...
  • Options
    England 50/0...
  • Options
    England win by ten wickets - a demolition job on SA.

Next match: Oval on Friday.
  • Options
    Broad answered those suggesting that he be dropped in the best possible way.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Broad answered those suggesting that he be dropped in the best possible way.....

people suggesting that should be shot imo!
  • Options
    Was gutted got out early and thought i'll get some cricket in, get home to find the game was finished by 6.

They should have had a quick 20:20 like you might do down the park on a Saturday afternoon if the game is finished quickly!
  • Options
    T same here mate, although they as good as showed the whole match again from about 6 forty 5 onwards, so no drama but was still expecting to see live cricket!! was a pwoper trouncing wasn't it!