Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man United tonight Their Football

2»

Comments

• Options
    peakeys rocket , did you want millwall to win when they were in europe?
  • Options
    where are they now?
  • Options
    answer the question....division one
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]shame.

If you're despaired upon because you can watch and discuss a football game without being prejudiced by bigoted crap, then i'm happy to be despaired upon.[/quote]

I refer you to my post that was deleted.Ban me if you like, thats you perogative, but you can be quite a cock sometimes.
  • Options
    Why not just avoid commenting on the thread Oracle if you know that some of the comments are going to be pro Celtic?

And for the record, with a bit of luck Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool will knock them out before they get any further.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]shame.
    Ban me if you like, thats you perogative, but you can be quite a cock sometimes.[/quote][cite]

LOL, i can live with that.

I don't want to ban you, i don't want to ban anyone. But you more than anyone we're fully aware of the guidelines when signing up.
    Celtic / Rangers, Catholic / Protestant subjects simply can't be debated properly without derogatory comments from one side or the other. Its been seen a hundred times before elsewhere, and its not what we want this board to be about. You know that full well.

There aren't many rules at all, be polite to other users, and stay away from provactive subjects. 99% of the people on the forum seem to be able to cope fine with those guidelines so things can't / won't be flexed for you. If you don't like the rules, think its a bit too wet for you, or don't think you can remain within them, then don't post. Otherwise it appears as if you are deliberately trying to rile me and others into banning you on purpose, which i don't want to do, and can't understand what you would gain from that.

I don't think i can be clearer than that.

One question though. Why do you feel the need to post procative comments on a subject we don't want, when there is another Charlton / Rangers board that perfectly suits that subject ?
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    And you weren't trying to get a "rise" out of me then?....why not send me an e-mail or pvt message instead of mugging me off?..
  • Options
    Touchy!
  • Options
    There was a mis-understanding. Smudge and I have kissed and made up as he has agreed to ban any Celtic minded people.....;-)
  • Options
    wished you'd had a shave before we kissed though....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A little moisturiser will get rid of the rash...