Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace thrashed 4-0 in League Cup

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/results/default.stm

Some intersting scores including Preston losing at home to Derby. Hopefully we can build on last weeks performance?!

Comments

• you've got to feel for those palarse fans that made the trip

yeah bollox ;o)
  • Bolton and West Brom out

Lisbie scored again for Ipswich...
  • love 2 see palace get thrashed.
  • Just read this quote from a palace fan:

McCarthy is f@cking useless, why don't people wake up and smell the coffee, that defence was almost unbreakable as a unit last year, one thing has changed Hudson's gone and he's arrived, now the one area of our team that thrived last season, seems to be in tatters.
  • so happy 2 hear that.
  • They should be just as worried at the other end. They've only scored in one game against Hereford.
    I hope they are playing the spanners in league 1 next season. I'll laugh my bollox off.
  • Haha ha hahahahaha ha ha ha ha

Good. September 30th can't come quick enough.

Paddy Mac you're a hero! How sweet would that be to.............. No I'm getting ahead of myself here, that balmy day in May 2005 still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
  • Well, from Charlton's interest .......a nigh on full strength Preston lost at home to Derby tonight.

And we play them at Deepdale on Saturday.

Apart from Lisbie scoring, Marcus Bent played 90 mins as Brum lost to Saints.

And mighty Herryford, victors of plucky little Charlton, met their Maker in emphatic fashion tonight - getting thumped 5-1 at Boro. Now why didn't we do that???
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, from Charlton's interest .......a nigh on full strength Preston lost at home to Derby tonight.

And we play them at Deepdale on Saturday.

Apart from Lisbie scoring, Marcus Bent played 90 mins as Brum lost to Saints.

And mighty Herryford, victors of plucky little Charlton, met their Maker in emphatic fashion tonight - getting thumped 5-1 at Boro. Now why didn't we do that???

Of course oggy you mean mighty Yeovil.
  • Sponsored links:

• I did, I did ....... mean Yeovil! Thanks, Saintly Addick.

Why did I getty my Yeovil's & Herryford's mixed up - must have been reading 'Darren Randolph Watch'?

;o)
  • I just saw the highlights on sky sports, they were awful! :-)
  • PMSL

Agent McCarthy..........crack on
  • [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]you've got to feel for those palarse fans that made the trip

yeah bollox ;o)

A Leeds fan rang up up talksport last night and reckon only 60 went which immediately made me think of Ooh aah
  • what a shower Pissloss really are!
  • Paddy Mac was cack for us at the begining

i think it was a shrood move by Pards to take out the main rivals captain non contract signing trouble makerand replace him with our best centre half from last year therefore Tan man and colin wanker thinking we had lost our senses,

we will gain revenge for the prick that was dowie some how and that seems as good a way as any.
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just read this quote from a palace fan:

McCarthy is f@cking useless, why don't people wake up and smell the coffee, that defence was almost unbreakable as a unit last year, one thing has changed Hudson's gone and he's arrived, now the one area of our team that thrived last season, seems to be in tatters.

Agent McCarthy has done his job well...
  • I look forward to bumping this thread, following your untimely, yet predictable demise at the hands of lower league opposition in the 3rd round of this seasons FA Cup. Lets hope you dont get the mighty yeovil.....
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]I look forward to bumping this thread, following your untimely, yet predictable demise at the hands of lower league opposition in the 3rd round of this seasons FA Cup. Lets hope you dont get the mighty yeovil.....

Scored yet ........?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]I look forward to bumping this thread, following your untimely, yet predictable demise at the hands of lower league opposition in the 3rd round of this seasons FA Cup. Lets hope you dont get the mighty yeovil.....

Surely not? Still at least we did win the cup once.....so my Dad told me...;o)
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]I look forward to bumping this thread, following your untimely, yet predictable demise at the hands of lower league opposition in the 3rd round of this seasons FA Cup. Lets hope you dont get the mighty yeovil.....

Sold anyone yet ? is it true that Colin is going through the whole squad trying to put them up for sale to raise much needed transfer funds. First Watson, then Ifill & Fletcher and now Scowcroft & Soares but absolutely no takers ? he should try McCarthorse he's got to be worth at least £100k
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]I look forward to bumping this thread, following your untimely, yet predictable demise at the hands of lower league opposition in the 3rd round of this seasons FA Cup. Lets hope you dont get the mighty yeovil.....

Scored yet ........?

;o)

Harsh.....true...but harsh.............we are saving them all for the 30th of sept.........are'nt you just dreading it?!
  • edited August 2008
    Yep - We're due
  • nope never you stripeys cant cope with us

if you aint scored by then i will be shitting it a small bit but youve got paddy at the back and he dont start playing till xmas
    Well if we're going to resort to insults regarding the league cup... Yeovil are higher in the league than Leeds.
  • Just had a email from a Palarse fan who says

he doing alright mate, it’s the rest of the clowns around him!

Sure are a mixd up bunch