Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Three Players we need to play all season

2»

Comments

• Options
    can we do another sponsorship afka
  • Options
    bailey

holland

hudson
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]

bailey

holland Minto

hudson

Couldn't resist, littlesis ........

;o)
  • Options
    stop teasing me Oggy!!!!
  • Options
    Weaver - Priceless shot stopper
    Holland - Along with Bailey, "He's here, He's there, he's every fuckin where"
    Varney - Has so much potential to get 20+ goals this season
  • Options
    I thought I'd bump this as we're now more than 40% through our games and to see if people's perceptions have changed. Mine certainly has:

Hudson
    Fortune
    Racon

The Hudson/Fortune combo proved itself to be a solid one and although I never thought I'd say it Fortune has been missed. Given that our other loan centre backs won't be with us for much longer I would sugest reinstating the partnership might be the best option.
  • Options
    Racon
    Semedo
    Hudson

They'd be my 3.
  • Options
    Racon, Semedo, and Im struggling for a third must play.....
  • Options
    Hudson, Semedo and Weaver.

Two bad games don't make a bad keeper. Thought he did alright yesterday.
  • Options
    Weaver, Hudson, Gray, Racon, Semedo. Should be our base to form a team around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So we let in another two goals from a striker who is totally unmarked and Hudson is still a player everyone rates.

He isn't the premiership standard rock that Pardew sold us chaps, slow, poor distribution, can't mark and organise, poor talker...

He wins a few headers and chips in with a few goals but I want my defenders to defend.

The sooner Youga and Hudson are replaced the better.
  • Options
    interesting to see back when lots of people thoght varney place should be a given ;)

i'd say semedo ... that's all at the moment :(