Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Primus deal called off?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Deal called off after Thomas shows his true worth in training now that he's signed and 'Arry gets the hump with us for selling him a pup....?
  • Options
    na Harry and Pards are like that *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    I'm surprised 'Arry's still talking to us - after we flogged him Traore ......(!)
  • Options
    I reckon there is a bit of an English/British managers clique/back scratching thing
  • Options
    We're not making any permanent signings so the 1st of September isn't significant anyway, is it?

Anyway, I think he'll end up coming in. The only sticking point is the term of the loan.
  • Options
    On the subject of defenders i see that Cory Gibbs has played more for his new club in 2 weeks than he did for us in 2 years. I knew we should've kept him!!
  • Options
    How does anyone know if Cory Gibbs is still at/has infact left Charlton Athletic ?
  • Options
    "How does anyone know if Cory Gibbs is still at/has infact left Charlton Athletic ?"

Ha ha very true but a bloke going by the same name has appeared twice for Colorado Rapids this month.
  • Options
    Basically, Primus still wants to play in the Prem.

At 34 he knows time is running out for him, he's got a new 1 year contract at Pompey - and if he spends the whole season at Charlton, then not only will he not play Prem football but in the next pre-season at 35, he won't get a new contract at Pompey either.

Otherwise he may have to win promotion to the Prem with Charlton - and he won't put money on that, will he .....?!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

"How does anyone know if Cory Gibbs is still at/has infact left Charlton Athletic ?"

Ha ha very true but a bloke going by the same name has appeared twice for Colorado Rapids this month. [/quote]

It is even worse than that: Gibbs played for the Colorado Rapids last week against DC United here in Washington and, late in the game, went down with a knock after he failed to block a shot from one of United's strikers. Gibbs rolled in agony on the pitch for awhile and then GOT UP AND PLAYED THE REST OF THE MATCH.
  • Options
    That's more than he ever did for us .....!

;o)