Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SLP: Primus deal back on

Comments

• Options
    Peasant! hanging around outside! get yourself in there amongst them lol. If your going to do it do properly ;o)
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    How comes i got the Pikey camp in Scabby Wood and not a hotel ;-)
  • Options
    Has signed 3 month deal according to SSN.
  • Options
    yeah thats what they say now

Give it to 4pm and it could be off again or a years loan

Mickey Mouse the whole thing
  • Options
    As i said on another thread yesterday, with the number of defenders Harry has, who's to say that come December, he won't decide that he doesn't even need Primus back. Then we're laughing.
  • Options
    The report sasy i EXPECT to be back so we will see
  • Options
    got to be happy with him here for hopefully a jorge costa (whooooa) style loan job
  • Options
    3 months!!

The blokes 47 and he's injured.It'll take that long to get him walking again.
  • Options
    Can you sign players on loan outside of the transfer window? Only i was thinking that if Primus is the only defender coming in, and he does go back to Pompey in December, then that'll leave us with only Fortune and Hudson for a very packed December fixture list. Lots of ifs and buts but worth worrying about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite] but worth worrying about.

Are you Golfie in disguise? ;)
  • Options
    Linvoy Primus ooooo oooow
    Linvoy Primus oooo ooooow
    His choir sing at the alber hall
    and he f**kinh hates Millwall
  • Options
    He's a born again Christian.

He loves everybody. Even Millwall

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]He's a born again Christian.

;o)

not true oggy , cos no one likes em and they don't care ;-)
  • Options
    Linvoy Primus ooooo oooow
    His Christ died for us all
    So we can hate Millwall
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]He's a born again Christian.

;o)

not true oggy , cos no one likes em and they don't care ;-)

Could be right there, Ooohaaah......stuck in the bottom 4 yet again, looks like they've been excommunicated.
    They must have upset all those above, who dole out favours and success.

But for Charlton fans, that's heaven sent

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]Linvoy Primus ooooo oooow
    His Christ died for us all
    So we can hate Millwall

LOL!
  • Options
    He trained with the team yesterday and Pards has said in the press conference that he's definitely coming but the term's not yet agreed (although that is not a guarantee like ink on paper) . SSN just made up the report, because they are idiots
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]but worth worrying about.

Are you Golfie in disguise? ;)

Ha ha i'm not that bad, just slightly concerned as to what happens come December 1, if Primus goes back, when we're left with 2 centre backs for the whole of December. Thats why i asked if clubs can make loan signings outside the transfer window. But hopefully another centre half will arrive before Monday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2008
    CCC clubs can loan players outside of the window.
  • Options
    Makes sense i suppose as otherwise you'd probably get clubs taking on players they can't afford just in case of an injury crisis.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Makes sense i suppose as otherwise you'd probably get clubs taking on players they can't afford just in case of an injury crisis.

What like the PL do? :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Makes sense i suppose as otherwise you'd probably get clubs taking on players they can't afford just in case of an injury crisis.

What like the PL do? :)

Premier clubs can afford it though
  • Options
    I suspect the loan market won't be what it was after this new rule on subsitutes?
  • Options
    From Thursday OS "Although the paperwork has yet to be completed, Alan Pardew revealed on Thursday that Linvoy Primus would 'definitely' be joining Charlton on loan" How much paperwork can there be?
  • Options
    As little or as much, I don't know ....... but nothing counts until the ink has dried on the signatures and the copy is faxed to the FA.

If that isn't done yet, then nothing counts.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]From Thursday OS "Although the paperwork has yet to be completed, Alan Pardew revealed on Thursday that Linvoy Primus would 'definitely' be joining Charlton on loan" How much paperwork can there be?

Loads and loads. I think Chris Parkes said up to 8 or 9 forms sometimes.

And belated congratulations to Chris for 20 years in the job. Top man.
  • Options
    Chris Parkes is a top bloke Henry...agree with you 100% on that one!
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Know him well and he's a top man, congrats on 20 years at the club. He's seen alot come and go eh !!