Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where is HugoZHackenbush nowadays?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

He's still in Stockholm. Hoping to see him in Denmark next summer, when I'm home for a few weeks.
    Nice one.....if you’re in touch ask him to pop in here for an update and his opinion of how things are looking in SE7 from his view point.
  • Options

Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

He's still in Stockholm. Hoping to see him in Denmark next summer, when I'm home for a few weeks.
    Nice one.....if you’re in touch ask him to pop in here for an update and his opinion of how things are looking in SE7 from his view point.
    Yep, his partner is on Facebook. She's promised to ask him to log in.
  • Options
    Good to hear from you @HugoZHackenbush glad you are well mate
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

I Kbh eller ude på bøhlandet?
  • Options

Good to hear from you @HugoZHackenbush glad you are well mate

I'm good Danny. I hope the same can be said for you?

• Options

Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

Det bliver nok i København. Enten Tivoli eller Bakken.
    (I can already hear them scream 'Speak English!!!')
  • Options
    Hello Kev,
    Good to hear from you again :smile:
    If you do decide to venture back to the Valley at some point again, let me know. Can’t promise you’ll be able to drag me into the ground while we still have the Waffle Kids in charge, but i’m sure the Oak would be a viable alternative while we can compare centre partings :wink:
    Good to hear you are well. Stay that way, good to hear from you. :+1:
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

Korsbæk lyder fint! Her i weekenden fandt jeg ellers min Matadorsamling som i mange år havde ligget hos min mor.
    og som Monica var sikker på at vi ikke havde fået med hjem. Den havde bare forlagt sig.

And I quite agree about the English...but that's what google translate is for :-)
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Hello Kev,
    If you do decide to venture back to the Valley at some point again, let me know. Can’t promise you’ll be able to drag me into the ground while we still have the Waffle Kids in charge, but i’m sure the Oak would be a viable alternative while we can compare centre partings :wink:

I will Jon. And I am confident my centre-parting is a world-beater

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    3blokes said:

Hello Kev,

Hang on , HugoZHackenbush is ......Kev ?? ....... i feel quite disappointed.
  • Options
    Made my day seeing Hugo back for a chat.......CL doing its thing again, “keeping the dream alive”!
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

Stockholm is in Sweden.
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

Varfor inte traffas i Stockholm mina kompisar.
  • Options

Danepak said:

Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

Won't have time to make it to Sweden unfortunately. Already a super condensed programme, while we're home.
  • Options

The bushman returns! He is indeed alive and well (possibly more well then alive!) in Stockholm. I suppose one day I just got more busy and more peed off with the state of affairs at what use to be "our" club.....

Yes Jon I vividly remember our trip to Everton after Bob died "just because we could". I also seem to recall driving from Elland Road to the M1 with the windows wound down playing 3 blokes from F block "We sing much louder than you" as loud as it would go.

And yes, I still look back on those years freighting dear old Bob to the Valley and back again and think that at least I did one worthwhile thing in my life :-)

Lots of people on here blowing smoke up your arse. I always felt you were a bit of a c***.

Decent footballer though.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Think you've the wrong person @church-lane

Different Stockholm resident
  • Options
    Not the one who used to regale us with his stories of getting blown in the back of black taxis and playing in the Swedish 3rd division or some such? Possibly named after a really big hill?
  • Options
    And my first ever flag! It was a joke FFS. Not everyone does the smiley face thing.
  • Options
    Good to hear from you Kev. Glad you are alive and well.

Don't be a stranger here you old git.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And my first ever flag! It was a joke FFS. Not everyone does the smiley face thing.

Now trying to work out who you are as we both know the Kev you are on about!
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Danepak said:

Danepak said:

Anyone heard from him?

Won't have time to make it to Sweden unfortunately. Already a super condensed programme, while we're home.
    Copenhagen, one of the best cities in Europe.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Now trying to work out who you are as we both know the Kev you are on about!
    And so do I. I haven't actually seen the man from Mosebacke for a long time. I think he might still be struggling to sober up after that visit to Oulo in 2001......
  • Options
    So if thats not you Hugo, my apologies for using the C word. You might still be one but not the one I'm on about. :-)

Oakster. Played in the internet team at Coldharbour a few times. Played in goal when we beat Palace over in Catford (where Riscardo threatened to insert a flag in a Palace arse). Used to bring my boy along sometimes.
  • Options
    took me a few years to realise who @church-lane was.

'the other Kev' is still out in Sweden, and regularly sees @Charlton Charlie and @Clem_Snide
  • Options
    So there are two Charlton fans who not only both live in Sweden, but also both called Kev! What are the chances!
  • Options

So there are two Charlton fans who not only both live in Sweden, but also both called Kev! What are the chances!

My name is Kev and I live in Sweden.
    (Cue: Spartacus sketch)
  • Options
    Both my two brothers and I are called Nigel and we all live in Croydon.