Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich sign Volz

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't listen to Henry, he cant tell you what to do Oggy he's no longer i Npower ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I heard that Volz would like to enter politics and one day become PM - thinking that he would do a better job than who currently holds the position. Thing is someone would have to first get BROWN OUT.
  • Options
    I am LED to believe that we asked the secretary to fax a bid but she got her wires crossed.
  • Options
    No POINT being BLUE about it, Charlie.

Volz has ELECTRIC pace and is the fastest at the club over a few METERS.
  • Options
    Volz signed a PAY-AS-YOU-GO contract at Ipswich, which is KEY - he will make a STATEMENT soon.

At Ipswich, he is not in the RED at the moment, so is considering whether to play MONTHLY or QUARTERLY.

He will make his DEBIT (debut) SHORTly.
  • Options
    with a loose connection he kindly sparked our revival today :-)
  • Options
    His performance was absolutely shocking.
  • Options
    Yes lying around in the box, he made himself look an utter CU*tRRENT
  • Options
    I understand that Pards wanted to sign him, but he didn't have the right connections!
  • Options
    I heard he was very NEUTRAL about him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You could feel the power in his play, but after the second goal went it, he slowed down. It wasn't so much as a burst forward, more like a trickle charge down the wing!
  • Options
    Have we done anything about an electric atmosphere? Not sure if I'm sober enough anymore.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafckev[/cite]You could feel the power in his play, but after the second goal went it, he slowed down. It wasn't so much as a burst forward, more like a trickle charge down the wing!

I thought at that MHO-ment he just switched off.
  • Options
    we should sign him , he is a example of a modern miracle akin to the raising of lazarus

one minute he was laying postrate and comatose in the box and then was seen sprinting down the wing was truly remarkable

respect