Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who plays golf then .....and where....

2»

Comments

• Options
    You lot are full of shit with your round's of 70's...... Shall we organise a golf day? I'm willing to book it up and then we will see....

PS I play off of 28 best ever Stapleford of 33 points, been playing for a year and half...

As big John Mcarthy say's "Let's get it on"
  • Options
    What's a round of 70 ? Is that someone showing off ?
  • Options
    on the head!!
  • Options
    Hillsy, we we'll sort out a golf day in the new year, seems plenty of interest.

And Glass Half Empty can walk round the course with his metro-sexual dog !
  • Options
    i'll caddy!
  • Options
    Are women allowed on golf courses? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Are women allowed on golf courses? ;-)

Ooooh, low blow marn!

I reckon a golf day would be stupendous, i will defo play but i am gash! I have to run in between shots, as anyone i play golf with hits it into the air with a bit of distance, and i have to hit the ball 6 maybe 7 times before i even hit the green, even on a par 3 or 4. Lets organise a golf day 4 next year then, bring it on
  • Options
    cracking idea......then, its all off to the Alma for the CharltonLife crib tournament....
  • Options
    where is the alma, or is it the one in sidcup by/on the road that is parralell with the a20 (or is that charcoal burn
  • Options
    Maybe we could do something for Chaaaaridy with the club? Henry... Over to you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dont like to talk about it tho mbate
  • Options
    that's the charcoal.

if you went under the railway bridge at sidcup station, heading towards the high st, go through the traffic lights and its a little backstreet pub on the left hand side.

haven't been in there for ten years, but was always an old-mans pub.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]that's the charcoal.

if you went under the railway bridge at sidcup station, heading towards the high st, go through the traffic lights and its a little backstreet pub on the left hand side.

haven't been in there for ten years, but was always an old-mans pub.

Still is mate. The stench of TCP when you walk past is over-powering
  • Options
    I no that pub, is it nnearer marlowe rooms than the police station! Sort of opposite but along a bit from marlowe rooms!
  • Options
    thats the one.
  • Options
    the former players association are playing out in spain in march i think. more details will follow soon but they need golfers i believe.