Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keegan resigns

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Bobby Robson would probably only be a short term thing.....

(I'm going to hell aren't I)

Shocking bad taste. 3rd ring of hell at least
  • Options
    Seems its official - he is out.

Dennis Wise to take over I heard
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=13460

interesting that not many of us thought this would end well back in January!

Oh dear... how do Newcastle STILL manage to make everyone chuckle?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Bobby Robson would probably only be a short term thing.....

(I'm going to hell aren't I)
    Very wrong.
  • Options
    Confirmed on the BBC site.
  • Options
    Load of upset geordies on SSN now, o/s St James's. They want Ashley and Wise's balls on a skewer.
  • Options
    Rather unpalatable thought
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Load of upset geordies on SSN now, o/s St James's. They want Ashley and Wise's balls on a skewer.

drawing pin might be more suitable.
  • Options
    West Ham fans who had Curbs in the 'first premier manager to leave' betting won't be too pleased.
  • Options
    Damn, I had Moyes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's disappointing is that the football media will now be full of both "who will City buy?" and "who will be the new NUFC manager?" stories for about 3 months.

The timing seems perverse from the club's point of view with the window just closed. City being suddenly mega-rich also means that even Newcastle fans will have to realise that them being a top four club again is a long way off.

In other news Kevin Bond was sacked by Bournemouth last night.
  • Options
    I heard a strong rumour they are going down the player/manager route with one of their all time heroes.

Step aside King Kev.

All hail the new messiah - King Amdy!!
  • Options
    keegan not sacked on ssn's
  • Options
    Newcastle want him to continue as manager...
  • Options
    Northern Rock ----- Newcastle Utd FC ----- Geordies in general-------Smogland what a waste of a good bit of Gods country.
  • Options
    newcastles nativity play has been cancelled
    theres 11 donkeys
    1 wise man
    no virgins for miles
    and the messiah has gone missing
  • Options
    Keegan has defo resigned. On ssn now.
  • Options
    he was never the full ticket