Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poll...

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
I'm having another tatt done next week, "Loyal" (not loyalist before anyone starts) in Japanese buit can't decide where to have it. Shall I have it done;
1. On my chest
2. On my stomach
3.On my back
4 Forearm
5 Upper arm

Comments

• Options
    Over heart (due to word) or upper arm
  • Options
    Looking at some of your 'would ya's' could I be so bold as to suggest a visit to the opticians on the way?
  • Options
    forehead :-)
  • Options
    If you get it done on your rear end you could save money and not get the letter 'o' done.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]forehead :-)

Cheers miss Sausage but, as you know, I'm a respectable figure in the City......;-)
  • Options
    on your Celtic shirt?
  • Options
    forearm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Looking at some of your 'would ya's' could I be so bold as to suggest a visit to the opticians on the way?

Amen to that!

Perhaps his last tatoo was on his eyeballs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]forehead :-)

Cheers miss Sausage but, as you know, I'm a respectable figure in the City......;-)

ahhh...they'll suss you out one day! :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As Miss Suzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiii says on your forehead.

PS The Needle man is in LA for 2 weeks then meaxico for two weeks. Whose doing it for you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]As Miss Suzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiii says on your forehead.

PS The Needle man is in LA for 2 weeks then meaxico for two weeks. Whose doing it for you.

I thought he was...
  • Options
    Better check fella. I know he is meeting our mate the Mexican (in of course Mexico late September) and The Needle Man told me himself he was in LA for two weeks before that ?
  • Options
    He's coming in just for me......
  • Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm its his twin brother mate -- shame he is dyslexic and has the DTs .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]mmmmmmmmmmmmmm its his twin brother mate -- shame he is dyslexic and has the DTs .

The Celtic supporter?...;-)
  • Options
    oops...I said the C word..
  • Options
    No buttock option?
  • Options
    Would you like one?..