Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robbie Knox/ Jimmy Mizzen memorial game

If you're struggling for something to do on Saturday afternoon, get yourself up to Sidcup Rugby Club. They're having a memorial day for Robbie Knox and Jimmy Mizzen.......Three games of rugger, BBQ, Beer tent, raffle, other food, music...

Myself and my better half will be there.

Comments

• Options
    can't make it, but hope it goes really well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]can't make it, but hope it goes really well.
    likewise myself.
  • Options
    Rugger no thanks but hope it goes well.

Fishnets, you should think about changing the title as many people won't realise what a good cause it is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]can't make it, but hope it goes really well.

Sorry playing cricket (if it doesnt chuck it down)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I'd like to make it. Where is the rugby club?
  • Options
    Out in Barcelona for the England match... but good luck to the organisers and all those doing their bit deserve a pat on the back for a very worthy cause.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I'd like to make it. Where is the rugby club?

We are situated at Sidcup RFC, Sidcup Sports Club,Crescent Farm, Sydney Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 6RA
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

We are situated at Sidcup RFC, Sidcup Sports Club,Crescent Farm, Sydney Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 6RA

So is it anywhere near Sidcup then?
  • Options
    Working, then out straight after uptown, otherwise would, hope it goes well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

So is it anywhere near Sidcup then?

Are you being deliberately silly?......Its off of Main Road in Sidcup...
  • Options
    Yes, I was being deliberately silly. I just thought they could mention Sidcup a few more times in their address to get the point over.

I once looked at a house in Hayesford Lane, Hayes but given my surname thought that it would be just to confusing giving my name and address.
  • Options
    I believe my daughter will be working behind the bar for at least part of the day/night so I may very well pop along.

Just be careful what you say to the barmaid lads :}
  • Options
    Admin- could you make this a sticky for a day or so?

Cheers.
  • Options
    Music with "Graham" sounds interesting...
  • Options
    Bump..
  • Options
    Good luck with this "Event" , hope it goes well.
    Henry , whats "Irving" got to do with "Hayes" ?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Good luck with this "Event" , hope it goes well.
    Henry , whats "Irving" got to do with "Hayes" ?

Watch what you say, I've seen Mr Irving and I can tell you he's taller than he looks on here ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bump...(for the last time)..
  • Options
    Hope all goes well today.
  • Options
    Was a good day, good turn-out, great game of rugby....just a shame about the weather..