Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

right, booze question..

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
...where can I buy 40 cans/bottles of stella for my mates 40th birthday? (as cheap as poss?) - his request (not the cheap bit...)

Comments

• Options
    if you go to Tesco's they selling 4 cans of the new stella for £2.99
  • Options
    new stella??
  • Options
    sainsburys last week had 3 cases of stella for 20 quid. one case for a tenner or somethign like that.
  • Options
    yeah think they've just re branded the can to be honest but 4 cans for 3 quid can't be sniffed at
  • Options
    I'd expect your local ASDA to be you're cheapest bet probably, unless you fancy a little day trip, in which case I'm sure Carrefour or Auchan can out do them as this is rip-off Britain. I was in Spain last week drinking San Miguel at €1.05 a litre, best equivalent price I've found here is £2.85.

For buying Stella always get 440ml cans or 500ml if there is an offer on. The other sized cans are a rip off. Never waste your money on the bottles, it's only lager so no-one will ever taste the difference.
  • Options
    thanks people.
  • Options
    I've got two cases of Stella - 20 bottles in each - in my garage.

Make me an offer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I've got two cases of Stella - 20 bottles in each - in my garage.

Make me an offer.

I'll be round at 8pm to drink them........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I've got two cases of Stella - 20 bottles in each - in my garage.

Make me an offer.

I'll be round at 8pm to drink them........

If you can find my house then you can have them Chirps!
  • Options
    20 bottles would be a mere appetiser for Chirpy. He's been know to buy out the entire stock of Carrefour - and consume the lot inside a week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is the new Stella just called Artois?
  • Options
    Isn't there one called Peterman Artois as well?