Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Really!!! Some people...

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
I was on the train this morning, reading my paper, when some scruff, obviously still drunk from last night, barges into me and burps...

;-) ;-) ;-)

Comments

• Options
    He'll be posting on here shortly .........

;o)
  • Options
    He will...
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Funny you should say that, i was walking through the train this morning, and i bumped into some herbert that was obviously so boring, his missus had fallen asleep before the train had even pulled out the station !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Funny you should say that, i was walking through the train this morning, and i bumped into some herbert that was obviously so boring, his missus had fallen asleep before the train had even pulled out the station !!

You must have been drunk...that wasn't D....;-)
  • Options
    lol, it was early..........
  • Options
    I was asleep by New Eltham...
  • Options
    Have you completely woken up yet??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Funny you should say that, i was walking through the train this morning, and i bumped into some herbert that was obviously so boring, his missus had fallen asleep before the train had even pulled out the station !![/quote]

I thought 1905 came in on the Bexleyheath line!
  • Options
    Oi you lot....what's with this train facination thing....we're trying to live that reputation down aren't we?
    Let's hope no Spanners or Palarse folk read this thread!
  • Options
    What time train was this , and did you note the number ( I like to keep my "Spotters" book up to date).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    6.50 from Sunny Sidcup, and didn't catch the number as i was temporary paralysed by the alluring smell of strong bacon coming from the cafe
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]6.50 from Sunny Sidcup, and didn't catch the number as i was temporary paralysed by the alluring smell of strong bacon coming from the cafe

I noticed that too.......made my stomach grumble...