Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The worst Security Guard ever!!

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
I work at Canary Wharf, I ride my motorbike in every day. Today I get stopped by an alledged security guard, I turn off the bike so I can hear him, ‘Er..whats in your rucksack’ he says in a nervous voice, I replied ‘my strides and shirt’. ‘Er…Ok then” says our security saviour. Que uncomfortable silence. ‘What happens now?’ said I. “you can go’ he said.
So, presumably if I had said that there was semtex or gelignite in my bag he would have had a look.
To all prospective terrorists make sure you never slip up and tell the security people whats in the rucksack.

Where to we get these people?

Comments

• Options
    I'm guessing that once he'd stopped you and he could get a good look at you, you passed his basic pre-conceived test for spotting a terrorist, i.e. you spoke coherent English, didn't sport a full beard and weren't weren't "foreign looking".

I pity David Bellamy at the airport on his way back from holiday!
  • Options
    said on here before mate was stoped by OB in hackney under the prevention of terrorism act after asking who i was and where i was going he asked me my ethnicity and let me go never searched my bag. Total bollox and thats the OB.
  • Options
    A colleague of mine from work is from Paris & Israel and also happens to share his name with a criminal in France. Every time he gets to Eurostar over to the office he gets stopped and questioned.

Just after July bombings in London he was on his way to the office and was running for the tube before he got stopped and arrested for running, whilst being Israeli (clean shaven I might add) and wearing a rucksack.

I told him he was lucky to be alive and all about the Menezez case and he now flies over to the UK
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]A colleague of mine from work is from Paris & Israel and also happens to share his name with a criminal in France. Every time he gets to Eurostar over to the office he gets stopped and questioned.

Just after July bombings in London he was on his way to the office and was running for the tube before he got stopped and arrested for running, whilst being Israeli (clean shaven I might add) and wearing a rucksack.

I told him he was lucky to be alive and all about the Menezez case and he now flies over to the UK

What's his name, Ilich Ramírez Sánchez?