Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking problem...

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
Where can I park at Five-Ways?....Burger King the best bet?

Comments

• Options
    Depends where you want to go and how long for. If you're thinking of using it for all-day parking, don't.
  • Options
    Avery Hill road has some side streets that are residential with parking mate, off to see Graham?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Avery Hill road has some side streets that are residential with parking mate, off to see Graham?

Yep, off to see the Needleman
  • Options
    Trouble with your record-player ?
  • Options
    Train to new eltham and walk up

this needleman - you guys obviously talk a lot about him -where's his shop - want to get a new tatt as well but only like to use recommended tattooists - my usual one in streatham changed hands - and other one I could use is booked up until Jan.
  • Options
    Jesters at Five-Ways.......Charlton and Rangers fan....
  • Options
    Park in Green Lane (New Eltham side) or Southwood Road - resident's bays/yellow lines only work 9:30-11am (I live in Green Lane)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Jesters at Five-Ways.......Charlton and Rangers fan....

Cheers Fishy.

What's his prices like - £60/£70 an hour.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite] and other one I could use is booked up until Jan.

Blimey, that's some waiting list. Must be good then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Jesters at Five-Ways.......Charlton and Rangers fan....

Cheers Fishy.

No idea...always get mate's rates...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

Cheers Fishy.

Ah I see

do us a favour and ask him please.
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]and other one I could use is booked up until Jan.

Yeah iit is very good obviously. They do do walk ins but always bloody packed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

Cheers Fishy.

Ah I see

do us a favour and ask him please.
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]and other one I could use is booked up until Jan.

Yeah iit is very good obviously. They do do walk ins but always bloody packed.

Will do ...