Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Latest poll: Will Oohaah attend Palace away ?

After months, nay years, of knocking Charlton's away support whilst travelling no further than the Woolwich Ferry, the question on most Lifers' lips is 'will oohaah be travelling to Selhurst ?

The usual excuse of 'playing football on a saturday' is out the window for this midweek clash. Will he step up to the plate and join his brethren, or will it clash with wife / aunt's / dogs birthday ??

What do you think ?

Comments

• I hear he's washing his hair. Or something.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]I hear he's DYING his hair. Or something.
  • with a current 6 to 1 vote that Head and Shoulders will be his weapon of choice on the 30th is this a clever ploy of reverse psychology by AFKA to drive our reluctant element to this big game?

Is this going to be a weekly feature? If so who's up next!
  • I have voted Yes as I believe pressure from fellow Lifers will finally take it's toll & he'll have to go.
  • so you're reversing the reverse psychology Ketman!
  • Hope not, who wants that misog in the crowd.
  • peer pressure.....

reasons to not go
    end of month, is a busy day at work
    going on holiday 2 days later
    traffic will be hell from deepest darkest essex , blackwall tunnel south circular etc
    returning home the journey could take ages (do they shut the blackwall tunnel sometimes)
    we're so due a defeat over there
    i've been lobbed out with GHE for sarcasm by the old bill ( i might get one of those letters)

reasons to go
    to improve the numbers of our pathetic away support (i reckon we'll struggle to sell it out)
    to shout abuse at the orange one and colin
    we might win
    the chumpionship is an exciting league

at the moment i'm undecided but i don't think there'll be a struggle to get a ticket cos i am a VALLEY GOLD member!!
  • Struggle to sell out Palace away?

I'm not biting!
  • to be fair to Ooh AAh we didn't sell it out by a long shot for the Rommedahl game so he has a point

if we don't sell out at the end of the month it will be a very, very poor show
  • are there any snooker tournaments going on in the area? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• are tickets available yet ?
  • Not on the os yet. 30 quid a ticket i would guess at.
  • edited September 2008
    Those of us that take children need to consider personal safety matters after last years shenanigans.

Prudent parents such as myself may well decide not to go.
  • len, just dont bring em!??!
  • [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]to be fair to Ooh AAh we didn't sell it out by a long shot for the Rommedahl game so he has a point

Wasnt that on Sky?
  • it might have been a bit nippy too.
  • it was coming up to christmas as well
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]len, just dont bring em!??![/quote]

Ill leave Ginge at home then if its best not to bring kids ;-)
  • More chance of Curbs coming back.

As our brave boys come out he will be lying on the sofa watching Sky Sports on the Flat Screen, sound turned down watching Jeff Stelling and the boys....

But listening to his TERRACE TRANNY just instead.

OoohAaah's new website: www.charltonnotveryloyalreally.com
  • I am going, so there is hope!
    You going Thread?
  • Sponsored links:

• 88% !!!

Not much faith in you my friend.

Get an early off, get yourself to the Market Porter, and we'll have an old fashioned away day.
  • i'll be driving from essex if i can get hold of a golden ticket to see the big game ;-)
  • one crystal palace ticket in hand.....we've sold one ticket at least and i don't live in london...they haven't sold out yet!!
  • 8pm kick off not 745pm as previously advertised
  • good work ooooh aaaah, peerpressure obviously works lol

good work ketters
  • right! thats oohaah sorted.
    just the 11,999 odd other s/t holders that don't attend any away games to go.
  • As someone who agrees with about 99% of what OOhaah posts especially concerning the away support, I have voted yes.

And I will eat the clothes I am wearing if we sell out 3000.

1800-2000 absolute tops fact.
  • I'm going to make a point of seeking out the person sitting in Block X, Row 16, Seat 101 - just to see what the great man looks like.
  • Nice one ooh aah, never in doubt, I voted yes!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I'm going to make a point of seeking out the person sitting in Block X, Row 16, Seat 101 - just to see what the great man looks like.[/quote]

grey