Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Run To the Beat Half Marathon - Oct 5th **Runners check your mail**

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Afternoon all

I have literally just sent an email to all runners regarding a few things. If you have not received an email in the next few hours or so please whisper me and i'll send you back the email via a whisper or re-send it to a different email address.

Cheers

I've not had an email Westside.... you slaaaaaaggg!
  • he said runners. you're a walker? just kidding medders, i'm spending all my sponsorship money on you!
  • Oops, that was meant to be a whisper!

Cheers Sooze... I'm worth every penny ;-)
  • We still going out Running Tuesday then Medders with Gumbo ?
  • i thought you dropped out Medders. Have sent you one now.

I'll see if we can get XXXL shirt for you. ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i thought you dropped out Medders. Have sent you one now.

I'll see if we can get XXXL shirt for you. ;-)

All this running Medders is having to do in centre midfield v Reading then down the wing at Preston for Charlton will pay off :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We still going out Running Tuesday then Medders with Gumbo ?

Yes mate
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'll see if we can get XXXL shirt for you. ;-)

Funny f**ker!
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]All this running Medders is having to do in centre midfield v Reading then down the wing at Preston for Charlton will pay off :-)

Senior funny f**ker!
  • edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I dont recognise any of the music/bands. I might wear me ipod.

I dont know to much about the music scene but I recognise this RAB band ;-)