Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeff Stelling celebrates 2 quick Hartlepool United goals!!!!

Comments

• Love the bloke - best football personality on TV.
  • lol, gotta love a bit super jeff, lol
  • absolutely brilliant !
  • Bexley Times competition to win tickets for Charlton against Wolves

THE KENTISH TIMES has teamed up with CHARLTON ATHLETIC to offer our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets for EVERY home game of their Championship season.

In order to have a chance of winning your two tickets to watch Charlton v Wolves on Saturday, September 13, just answer the simple question at the end of this link…

http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/content/bexley/times/sport/story.aspx?brand=BXYOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sportbxy&itemid=WeED03%20Sep%202008%2013%3A08%3A42%3A850
  • nice one
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexleytimes[/cite]Bexley Times competition to win tickets for Charlton against Wolves

THE KENTISH TIMES has teamed up with CHARLTON ATHLETIC to offer our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets for EVERY home game of their Championship season.

In order to have a chance of winning your two tickets to watch Charlton v Wolves on Saturday, September 13, just answer the simple question at the end of this link…

http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/content/bexley/times/sport/story.aspx?brand=BXYOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sportbxy&itemid=WeED03%20Sep%202008%2013%3A08%3A42%3A850
    Mods - can you move this out of this thread? Makes no damn sense for it to be stuck in here!
  • Absolutely loved that. When we had them in the cup, can't remember when their supporters were lovely before the game when they stopped to chat and did mention him. He normally has his teddy under the desk and waves him about when they score. Great bloke. Shame he probs doesn't get to see many of their matches.
  • edited September 2008
    If you lot went to the away games you wouldn't know who he is. Oops of course I don't know him :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I have met him a few times (I know his wife), and once sat next to him at a dinner party for 4 hours and he talks about Hartlepool just like you and me would talk about Charlton. Top bloke.
  • Glad you have all enjoyed it.
  • UNBELIEVABLE JEFF
  • I don't have a T.V. but i remember Jeff from various radio (LBC) stations, top guy and should be given a gong and a MONKEY for his contribution to footy.

Top U-Tube watch.
  • Seem to remember that Jeff did the Channel4 American football show when the London Monarchs played at Wembley for acouple of years. Or is that another one of those weird daydreams I keep having ?