Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belvedere FC Res v Coney Hall Res - Tomorrow 1445 Kick off

If you are really that bored tomorrow and want to watch a game, I'm taking my reserves side over to scum country to face Coney Hall Reserves in our 1st league match. The address is Tiepigs Lane, Coney Hall, Bromley, Kent, BR4 9BT.

Comments

• Options
    Scum country? I lived my first 24 years in Coney Hall and its hardly scum country!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Scum country? I lived my first 24 years in Coney Hall and its hardly scum country!

It's Palarse land as far as i'm concerned......
  • Options
    I used to play against Coney Hall years ago in the Surrey South East Combination, they had a fair side then Hillsy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I used to play against Coney Hall years ago in the Surrey South East Combination, they had a fair side then Hillsy.

yeah, but that was in 1965 best mate, times have changed :o)
  • Options
    When you said Scum Country i thought you were on about Millwall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I used to play against Coney Hall years ago in the Surrey South East Combination, they had a fair side then Hillsy.

They have a few sides now. Can't wait for the season to start. You still playing Vets Sunday mornings?
  • Options
    About half hour drive from Selhurst and about half hour drive from the valley.
  • Options
    blackheath. why dont you call yourself coneyhall addick?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]

They have a few sides now. Can't wait for the season to start. You still playing Vets Sunday mornings?

First Game of season this Sunday at Beckenham Kent County Cricket Ground vs Cudham.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]About half hour drive from Selhurst and about half hour drive from the valley.

Coney Hall to The Valley in 30 mins......you must be joking, unless your in a helicopter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would love to attend Hillsy - two mates I knew from Primary school play for the first team (or did when I last reffed Belvedere) unfortunately I have a FA Vase middle at Dorking tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Well done Spankie. A middle in the Vase....Quality. Who do you know then mate?
  • Options
    Well I dont even live in Blackheath anymore so I shouldnt be called that either! Plus Coney Halls a nice area. It just so happens that all the Coney Hall players are from Addington!

Anyways Hillsy your wrong. Easy do it in 30 minutes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Well I dont even live in Blackheath anymore so I shouldnt be called that either! Plus Coney Halls a nice area. It just so happens that all the Coney Hall players are from Addington!

Anyways Hillsy your wrong. Easy do it in 30 minutes.

I'll report back then on Monday and tell you how long it takes from Bexleyheath....
  • Options
    Actually one thing in your defence. That fella that Cantona kicked. I used to be in the same junior team as him at Coney Hall.
  • Options
    Isn't Coney where The Warriors are from?

I'll get my coat..
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    now that Cudham Vets have a new kit supplied by moi pro-star sponsored by the CHATTERTON ARMS (Always like to advertise my clubs sponsor's)
  • Options
    Let's get this sorted out.

Coney Hall is in Kent. Scum country does not start until you get to Surrey.

There are plenty of Charlton Supporters who live there, in fact in my house there were three and next door there were two until the boys moved out.

30 to 40 minutes to get parked up can easily be done from Coney Hall providing you use the back doubles and don't mind a 7/8 minute walk.
  • Options
    Well we went over to Coney (Not a bad area actually) still to close to "them" for my liking though. It took us 70 minutes to get there from Belvedere.

PS - We beat them 8-1.