Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who remembers Donna Hartley?...

...a 400 m runner from the 70's?...

Comments

• Options
    yes i do. Blond bird.
  • Options
    I remember her brother who wrote the book fly fishing
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    bo**lox beat me to it but it was her dad JR Hartley
  • Options
    So do I - didn't she go onto competing in body building?
  • Options
    Here she is...
  • Options
    Even I would have to say no...
  • Options
    well u MIGHT say no but seeing some of what u have said yes to i doubt it !! bigger question has to be what the f**k u looking at those mags for ?

PS hope you didnt faint at the Needlemans !
  • Options
    yes remember her goign into the steroids now.

I think she looks quite nice.
  • Options
    I think she could give you a run for your money in terms of devastating headlocks
  • Options
    I'd love to have biceps like that...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a waste. I wonder what she looks like now. I think that's an old picture
  • Options
    1988 I think..
  • Options
    has a beard goes by the name of Fred has a stall selling fish in Deptford market and works on the door at local night spot. Wonderful thing is steroids.
  • Options
    LOL@ GH -
  • Options
    After retiring from athletics Hartley married comedian and actor Bobby Knutt and as Donna Hartley-Wass competed for several years on the UK women's body building circuit. Wass was Knutt's real name. Hartley-Wass won the National Amateur Body Building Association's "Miss Britain Physique" trophy in 1988, having placed third the previous year. [1] Her bodybuilding career was shortlived and for several years after that she ran a Line Dancing School in Sheffield near the family home. Hartley-Wass featured on the front cover of Health & Strength Magazine [2].

Donna knutt would have been better!!!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2008
    16498206gl2.th.png
  • Options
    I used to fancy her something rotten. Oh dear.
  • Options
    is "something rotten" code ?
  • Options
    Was she Donna Murray in a previous life ?
  • Options
    What a shocking waste of female.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Was she Donna Murray in a previous life ?

Correct.

She married a fellow athlete, Bill Hartley, who ran the 400 metre hurdles if I remember right.
  • Options
    What a shame.