Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hamilton

Amazing last couple of laps......got to love the rain. Makes F1 so much more exciting

Comments

• Options
    how mad was that, hamilton overtakes, hamilton goes wide gets over taken then the ferrari spins off comes back on then hits the wall it was like bambi on ice

well done lewis though and the the mclaren tactics worked
  • Options
    not sure it worked. If rain held off for 5 mins more it would of been different story.....
  • Options
    they wont admit that though will they just like the last min sub who scores the winner you can bet the mgr would claim it as inspirational tactics
  • Options
    No he doesn't...he's been demoted to third place.
  • Options
    what a load of anti english bollox he had to do that as not hit him he then let him retake the lead after that and overtook him fair and square i am fuming that fecking sport is as fixed as horse racing and should be boycotted
  • Options
    He was forced off, rejoined allowed him to go through and then re took him again. Whats the problem?? They just want a closer title to keep people interested. Joke. If they did think he did something wrong, he should keep race and start back of field for next race of 25 second pen. Makes the whole race and celebrations after a farce
  • Options
    It has I think made F1 look very silly indeed - Hamilton did not gain an advantage over Raikonen by going over the chicance.
  • Options
    it is a crock of shite if that was schmaca or alonso or even raikonen it would not have happend the fact that it took a further 2.5 hrs to reach that decision it sucks corrupt corrupt corrupt and run by an ego manic midget
  • Options
    f1 is just a joke totaly corrupt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FIA = Ferrari International Assistance?
  • Options
    I thought Hamilton was being a bit unfair when he said a few races ago that they were bias against him, but now I know he's right. There's no way he should have been demoted and surely McLaren can appeal can't they ?
  • Options
    After yesterdays first half, and now this, I'm glad I don't live in the same house as Ketman...!!
  • Options
    lol medders, he'll be spewing, specially if he lost his vets game today too!!

make everyone right tho, cant believe they docked him to 3rd!
  • Options
    Was screaming at the TV scream, what a great end to a fantastic race just grateful West Side's Text did not give away the result as was watching it on SKY+ an hour behind. The end was what Motor racing is all about & they have the front to change the result after. The Anti-McLaren campaign by the FIA is now reaching a joke, Ferrari released a car into another one last race nearly causing a crash in Pit Lane..result Fine for Massa in Euro's. Just hope Mclaren wipe the floor with Ferrari in their own back yard at Monza next Race.
  • Options
    I'm not a great one for conspiracy theories but if I were Hamilton I'd certainly be looking over my shoulder with more than just a little suspicion...seems to me like there are a few folk who are determined to see him(or is it McClaren they're really after?) come up short this time around.
  • Options
    Hope it will just make him all the more determined to go on and win it.
  • Options
    fecking insulting to all F1 fans that decision the great conspiracy theories are all true we are going to be robbed of a true sporting great if they have their way, if his car was Red or he was any other nationality this would not be happening, i can not describe my disgust the only sport i love other than footie is F1 and this is really pissing me off
  • Options
    Not a massive surprise this has happened.

FIA hate McLaren and also want a more exciting title race. However I really can't see Massa as a World Champion. When on form he's up there, but when he's not he falls away, unlike say a Alonso/Lewis/Kimi who still seem to score reasonably well.

So hopefully Lewis will take this as motivation to secure the title. Starting at Monza (Ferraris back yard)