Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Westcombe Park 10 Blackheath 13

I went over to Orpington for this.

Weather was awful and the game weren't much better but for a tenner including a programme was good value.

Comments

• Options
    did your lot manage to win without cheating this year.How was the geezer who they claimed wasn't a prop who had in fact played as a prop 2 weeks earlier against the second xv.THE CLUB my bollocks
  • Options
    Shame you won't be seeing the mighty CLUB next season eh

Boohoo poor little Combe :*(
  • Options
    Sidcup v Blackheath 2nds on Saturday as well........one of the props (Blackheath) nasty little sh*t..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Sidcup v Blackheath 2nds on Saturday as well........one of the props (Blackheath) nasty little sh*t..

I take it you've never played prop or hooker? Take it from me, you have to be 'nasty' playing in the front row otherwise you'll get hurt.
  • Options
    He was an ass in open play and it was a memorial game FFS....he was lucky he didn't get a clump...
  • Options
    One of Sidcup's youth teams (U14's I think) behaviour was so bad last year that the RFU nearly punished the 1st XV with a loss of points because of it.

Some of the parents behaviour makes football look like tiddlywinks.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Shame you won't be seeing the mighty CLUB next season eh

Boohoo poor little Combe :*([/quote]

I'll have a wager with you they are in the same division next season.
  • Options
    OK, as it's the only thing that you have to look forward to this year might as well give you a bit of interest eh
  • Options
    Not looking good for little Combe, NSS

:**(
  • Options
    I had a chat with one of the Westcombe coaches when I was at their place playing at the start of the season, and they were looking for promotions because the RFU are cutting funding to clubs in National 2 and below.

Can't see it happening now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackheath are also at home this Saturday... Do I drink throughout the match there, or watch us get ruined for the first half and then drink on the concourse for the 2nd half? Hmmmmm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Not looking good for little Combe, NSS

:**(

strugglin charlton and combe god what a cack season.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Sidcup v Blackheath 2nds on Saturday as well........one of the props (Blackheath) nasty little sh*t..[/quote]

50/50 chance that was my mates' son. I'll let him know as he'll be delighted.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Not looking good for little Combe, NSS

:**([/quote]

strugglin charlton and combe god what a cack season.[/quote]

You've got it bad ??
    Charlton Athletic
    (Super) Kent CCC
    England Cricket team
    Dulwich Hamlet
    Washington Redskins.

(at least East Stirlingshire are 4th in the Scottish 3rd division !!).
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve
    I'll have a wager with you they are in the same division next season.[/quote]

Steve, do you follow any other shite teams?

Poor Combe :**o(
  • Options
    a season to forget if you support CAFC and play for Askeans...
  • Options
    I used to live just off Westcombe Park Road near The Standard Blackheath.

Why is Westcombe Park Rugby Club in Orpington ?