Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Croatia V England

Anyone know any pubs in the northumberland heath/ bexleyheath Welling area showing the match?? dont have setanta but would like to watch it somewhere. Any help most welcomed.

Comments

• Options
    You could try the Drayman or the Camden in Bexleyheath
  • Options
    go on setanta website you can search on there.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    The Great Harry in Parsonage Manor Way had the Andorra game on saturday, I'd guess they'd have Croatia as well. Same for the Royal Standard in Nuxley Road.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]go on setanta website you can search on there.

Any idea where on the website you can do that?
    Just had a quick look but can't find it anywhere.

cheers
  • Options
    not bothering with this love England but cant stand watching them

Hope Norn are in TV
  • Options
    I saw it yesterday but can't bloody find it.
  • Options
    Can’t be bothered, I feel like I’ve swallowed Mogadon after watching them hoof the ball for 90 minutes.
  • Options
    I think the Red Barn at Barnehurst station maybe showing it.
  • Options
    Someone on the train this morning said the Woodman Blackfen is showing it, or George Stables or whatever its bloody called now. Will check it out and update tommorow
  • Options
    Cheers Matt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is the kick off at 8.00pm cause Sultana's programme starts at 6.30pm?
  • Options
    Yes , 8 bells kick off
  • Options
    The Camden opposite Bexleyheath station will definitely be showing it
  • Options
    is that defo Chris? can get off the train one stop early and go straight in there, would be ideal.
  • Options
    saltana is such a pain in the arsse 'oh ive just bought sky to watch matches...oh nearly all of Englands f***ing matches (and Prem) ar on sultanta...'
  • Options
    Its also on at the 3 Blackbirds in Blackfen. I saw it advertised the other day.
  • Options
    It's on at my house.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]It's on at my house.

and mine!! lol

wont be watching tho, not that pile of kack
  • Options
    Time these overpaid ponces who represent our Great Footballing nation delivered something to the best supporters in the world. Hope our fans are rewarded with a draw tonight, as that is the best result we can hope to get.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Time these overpaid ponces who represent our Great Footballing nation delivered something to the best supporters in the world. Hope our fans are rewarded with a draw tonight, as that is the best result we can hope to get.[/quote]

Great Speach that mate how true had me welling up for a mo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fancy

Franky Lampard and 2-1 tonight.

Jermain Defoe with the other.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Time these overpaid ponces who represent our Great Footballing nation delivered something to the best supporters in the world. Hope our fans are rewarded with a draw tonight, as that is the best result we can hope to get.

hehehe, Ron Manager stuff