Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Woke up to the big news this morning.

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
No....not the linear accelerater being turned on in Switzerland and the world coming to an end(well according to some that is)....or Zola taking over the reigns at The Hammers....or that both the pound and the dollar have rallied strongly on the money markets overnight.....come on get with it ya load a numpties.......Posh Spice has got a new 'pixie' hair cut....now aint that f'ing interesting....well it is according to our farcical tabloids who seem to have taken it upon themselves to splash her dopey face across half the nations front pages.....FFS!!!!

Comments

• Options
    And every newspaper has gone for the very imaginative headline of:

Short Beck and Sides

Can we do any better?
  • Options
    I was woken up by WSS.

Incase you cared :-P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I was woken up by WSS.

Incase you cared :-P
    Sorry mate - i thought i was quiet when i got out of bed this morning.
  • Options
    It's ok, you're on the sofa tonight though...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]No....not the linear accelerater being turned on in Switzerland and the world coming to an end(well according to some that is)....or Zola taking over the reigns at The Hammers....or that both the pound and the dollar have rallied strongly on the money markets overnight.....come on get with it ya load a numpties.......Posh Spice has got a new 'pixie' hair cut....now aint that f'ing interesting....well it is according to our farcical tabloids who seem to have taken it upon themselves to splash her dopey face across half the nations front pages.....FFS!!!!

Just about sums us up as a nation....a total joke!
  • Options
    I think she looks quite fetching...
  • Options
    Where were you when you found out Posh spice had got a pixie haircut?

I was in the office. I was so shocked and amazed I fell over.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]No....not the linear accelerater being turned on in Switzerland and the world coming to an end(well according to some that is)....or Zola taking over the reigns at The Hammers....or that both the pound and the dollar have rallied strongly on the money markets overnight.....come on get with it ya load a numpties.......Posh Spice has got a new 'pixie' hair cut....now aint that f'ing interesting....well it is according to our farcical tabloids who seem to have taken it upon themselves to splash her dopey face across half the nations front pages.....FFS!!!!

A prime candidate for ' would ya '.

Reckon more no's than yes's