Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

spinning classes

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
went to one last sunday,the only man among twenty buxom malts,going up and down on a bike,going sunday early to take a bike at back.

Comments

• Options
    one of the birds at work goes spinning and she is bloody fine, altho i had never herd of spinning before i asked her about it. i just had an image in my head of a room full of women spinning on the spot like u do when your kid making yourself dizzy!! never knew bikes were involved!!!
  • Options
    wots this all about then ?
  • Options
    Spinning class...think several Females sweating so much it looks like they are leaking wiggling their arses on Bike machines pedalling for their lives whilst very high tempo music approximately 135-140bpm blares out about covers it. Most classes are female with one of two pervy guys placing their bikes dead opposite the Doris with the largest rack.
  • Options
    spot on ketman.
  • Options
    boll*x you tell me that week before i go to Doha !!! so ill be in some naffing gym out there trying to be the perv and there will be 20 dorises going like the clappers on those there bikes but all wearing full Burkhas ----------------------------------- shouldnt happen to an Englishman that !
  • Options
    load of burkhas mate.
  • Options
    Get a proper bike, find a hilly route, and don't allow yourself to change gear, far better excerise
  • Options
    Dont think this thread has an awful lot to do with exercise though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Spinning class...think several Females sweating so much it looks like they are leaking wiggling their arses on Bike machines pedalling for their lives whilst very high tempo music approximately 135-140bpm blares out about covers it. Most classes are female with one of two pervy guys placing their bikes dead opposite the Doris with the largest rack.

Sounds like my kind of workout... where do I sign up?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    What the fook is spinning... something on a loom....or a fishing technique...I haven't a clue...more to the point,should I have?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Spinning class...think several Females sweating so much it looks like they are leaking wiggling their arses on Bike machines pedalling for their lives whilst very high tempo music approximately 135-140bpm blares out about covers it. Most classes are female with one of two pervy guys placing their bikes dead opposite the Doris with the largest rack.

Sounds like my kind of workout... where do I sign up?

Having been the alleged perv, I can assure you, if your an old fat bloke you are too knackered after 5 mins to notice the totty!!