Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sentanta

Just herd on radio alot of peeps having big problems trying to get out of their contracts with this outfit. If you are signed up they say do the following:

* Never use a credit card --- very very difficult to get out of the agreement. Use DD.
" Saltana have given people the wrong address to write to to get out of agreements . mmmmmmmmmmm . Its the address in County Down (which some of us know is sound as a pound) that is the real one.
* Writing into cancel means letter . Email dosnt count.
* This is the killer. After they receive your letter , the count down to cancel starts from the next payment and then will take 60 days ! so when you cancel you will still have three installments to pay.

Comments

• Options
    i rest my case from the thread earlier this week.
  • Options
    Its strange about Setanta

We all complain about the SKY monopoly
    Then when its forced to split by law
    We all moan abut the new guys

But their picture quality is rubbish, and they are highwaymen on the entire cancellation thing
  • Options
    Yeah, I had a row with them over it because I cancelled my DD. I am about to send them the cancellation letter but I've held off so I can watch these England games. As far as I'm concerned, as soon as they have my letter, they can f*ck off charging me for any more months. They can sue me if they like, I'll fight them all the way.