Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the first palace fan you ever met

2»

Comments

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited September 2008
    There's actually a palace fan whose a member and regular at the Cons club, even on matchdays, wont give his identity away, for his own safety and sanity, you cruel, cruel lot, I think Rock Spectacle knows who it is as well, nice fella TBH.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    At least give us a clue
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited September 2008
    LOL.....................no ;-)
  • Options
    ah go on you know you want to
  • Options
    A well known ex Charlton lad/hoolies brother is Palace, he used to come with us to a few games as well, and was pretty game (for a palace fan)
  • Options
    has he got 3 kids?
  • Options
    not sure TBH, know he has at least two girls, who you thinking of?
  • Options
    Anyone remember the cartoon in VOTV with the daughter bringing home the palace supporting boyfriend to her skinhead, overweight, tattoed dad, brilliant.
  • Options
    nah not him one i was thinking off 2 boys one girl
  • Options
    can't remember the first Palace fan I met but he must have been a c**t.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]can't remember the first Palace fan I met but he must have been a c**t.

was it pardew ;-)
  • Options
    One of my friends from school in Trashford - though she was a palarse fan before I became interested in football. Found her again on Friends Reunited a few months ago.
  • Options
    Iain Clarke at Welling School 71-76.....worked as a butcher when he left school...wasnt a bad sort, but he was the only Palarse fan in the whole school which was predominantly Charlton and a few Scum from New Cross
  • Options
    "For me must have been 1988 in my first job at Lloyds TSB Clearing Centre bloke called Simon Siggs, he was a really funny bloke as it goes, he even claimed to have had a crap in the Charlton Directors Box when we were still at Selhurst."

Small world Ketters. I used to work there at that time too (as did Mortsgenius) TBH, I always thought I recognised you from somewhere else other than Charlton. I was on the 1st flor in the computer sorter ops dep't. Still bump into Siggsy (we started at the bank on the same day) now and again and still give him grief for being Palace!
  • Options
    Lad at our school and also the deputy head at the time were both Nigels. Both were alright, up for a laugh although I always wondered at the correlation between being a Nigel and also being head of discipline, so dishing out the cane.