Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The score tonight??

What d'yathink?

I need some inspiration for my bets.....

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2008
    seriously fancy Franky Lampard 1st scorer tonight - he should be about 12-1 - I am having that.

going for 2-1 win as well. Got a feeling in my water.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]seriously fancy Franky Lampard 1st scorer tonight - he should be about 12-1 - I am having that.

going for 2-1 win as well. Got a feeling in my water.

I think you might need to get your waterworks looked at. lol
  • Options
    1-0 to them another half hearted performance
  • Options
    lol - i agree - just really fancy us to nick it tonight
  • Options
    0 - 0 Professional Italian style job away from home.
  • Options
    I am going for an all guns blazing 2-2 draw. With England throwing away a two goal lead and hanging on at the end.
  • Options
    i've just done us to win 2-0 @ 12/1
  • Options
    0-0 same as Henners
  • Options
    Croatia 3 England 1
  • Options
    thought you'd be out there ISLS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    0-0, they got an amazing home record, so that would be a result and a half
  • Options
    We should lose tonight but I am convinced we will see a glimmer of hope for the Future & think we'll draw 1-1 tonight. As for Lampard scoring do me a favour guys.
  • Options
    less than 1.5 goals please
  • Options
    I think it'll be a damage limitation exercise for us tonight. Can only see us getting hammered unfortunately
  • Options
    4 - 0 to England. Hatrick for fat boy Rooney the best player on earth ever !! and a david beckham free kick.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    3 - 1 to Croatia... And yet another England manager (aka saviour) comes crashing down thanks to the reality that Frank Lampard is utter tosh.
  • Options
    Croatia away must be one of the toughest games in Europe at the moment, unbeaten at home in 16 years, better sides then us have been well beaten there.
  • Options
    If we're going down the Italian route then it's likely to be 1-0 to England inside 10 mins and 10 men behind the ball for 80...

so 4-1 to Croatia then....

Honestly a point would a very good result...
  • Options
    one nil Croats we might get a nil nil

Legde you probably have a urin infection fella. There is a clinic at West Hill Hospital every thursday (read it somewhere !!)
  • Options
    No one panic, Lampard and Terry always turn up for the big games....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-0 to them.
  • Options
    These are not predictions but things that will happen tonight LOCKED ON

i) Capello will be throwing his hands up in the air & gesturing at the players referee whilst swearing in Italalian & English.
    ii) Rooney will get tackled the red mist will descend & he will spend the next ten minutes trying to take it out on the nearest Croat resulting in a Yellow Card.
    iii) Lampard will have more shots than the rest of the team tonight put together alas he will not make the keeper work.
    iv) Joe Cole will be our most incisive & creative player by far
    v) Lampard will find touch instead of the full back with one of his oh so fookin glorious cross field passes.
    vi) England's support from their fans will be superb tonight, more than the team deserve.
    vii) Calamity James will have a stormer in Goal (Otherwise we are fooked)
  • Options
    Heart says a 1-1 draw.
  • Options
    I'm on 0-0 (no goalscorer actually) @ 6/1 but only 'cos VC have given me a free £50 bet - both teams have good defences and whilst Crotia are unbeaten in competitve games at home they have actually drawn one in three.
  • Options
    Think Norn will get a 1-1
  • Options
    2 v 0 to England.
    Terry
    Barry
  • Options
    They've got to lose at some point , 1 - 0 England
  • Options
    0 - 0

Rooney red card in first half.
  • Options
    A spirited 1-0 loss with Rooney sent off.
  • Options
    2-0 Croatia.

They are a much better side than we are.