Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Local football teams

Does anyone know of any pub teams/local football clubs looking for players in the south-east London area?

Comments

• Options
    I know of 2, Crystal Palace and Millwall, you could try these, but you might be too good for them.
  • Options
    Try this FA search wotsit - I guess being near to Charlton Park and the Meridian sports ground I shouldn't be that surprised, but it's amazing how many teams there are knocking around (CAFC's only sixth in the list)...
  • Options
    Try this Greaves

http://forum.newsshopper.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=27
  • Options
    Just don't let a bloke called Pardew sign you.

He'll put you out on loan and you'll never get a chance in the first team!
  • Options
    Try UK Football Finder mate.

And if anyone fancies playing for a team in Canterbury, let me know!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Greaves[/cite]Does anyone know of any pub teams/local football clubs looking for players in the south-east London area?

I thought you had retired.What about Saint?
  • Options
    What sort of standard are you? Just a pub team and a laugh with the lads or Kent League standard that will be on Saturday afternoons? I can put you in touch with both.....
  • Options
    Anyone know anything about Hendon FC ?
    the 'amlet have got them in the next round of the FA Cup , and its worth £3,000 to the winners ?
    Also i think Henrys beloveded Bromley Town are at home that day , tho' not sure against whom.
  • Options
    Just pub team, nothing amazing, fitness isn't what it used to be!
  • Options
    Not a team as such - just a regular weekly kick-about.

We've been playing every Wednesday evening at the Meridian Sports and Social Club for 10+ years. Unfortunately, the time has come for a few of our lads to hang up their boots and we're struggling to get consistent numbers for a decent match.

We range in ages, mid twenties to late forties and in ability, shite to not-so-shite ( I like to think I'm somewhere in between). Basically it's a fairly competitive keep-fit exercise with a hint of ability thrown in.

We're looking for a few lads who are willing to turn up regularly and boost our numbers. If anyone is interested drop me a message!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like a recruitment drive by Roly (:
  • Options
    Are you a left back?
  • Options

Sounds like a recruitment drive by Roly (:

You must have missed the bit where I mentioned the "hint of ability"!
  • Options
    Have you not played for a year?
    Not match fit?
    Was quite good about 4 years ago?
    No one else wants you?

I know a place you might get a game.