Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Digital cameras and ginger beards

MCSMCS
edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
Yo dudes, needed a new camera for when baby arrives, i opted for the Sony cybershot DSC H50. My lord its real piece of work, am well pleased with it, proper bit of kit. Shelled out 260 notes for it, with 2gb mem stick and padded bag and delivery all for 260!! The camera on its own at bluewater is £275!!

Must say tho, awesome piece of kit and anyone thinking of buying a new camera anytime soon must go for this one, i am made up. Now i need wee nipper to arrive to take pics of and so i can trim back this infernal beard, getting bigger and bigger!!

I think afka you should see lookie about getting me own beard category!!

Comments

• Options
    Me thinks you'll have to get lookie of afka to crop the picture to fit it on the pics page given the size of your beard?
  • Options
    badger the beard is of mahoosive proportions now!! lol
  • Options
    Why not go for a charity shave off, promoted on this site and pics published here and sent in to the club for possible programme inclusion, great publicity for Charlton Life???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Why not go for a charity shave off, promoted on this site and pics published here and sent in to the club for possible programme inclusion, great publicity for Charlton Life???

I'm getting a sense of de ja vu here...!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Why not go for a charity shave off, promoted on this site and pics published here and sent in to the club for possible programme inclusion, great publicity for Charlton Life???

I'm getting a sense of de ja vu here...!

de ja vu, have we met before?
  • Options
    I did that when i played in the charity game, but would do it again for demelza hoose!
  • Options
    Go for it Ollie