Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

rings,necklaces..

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
want to buy my girlfreind a bit of tom ,would like to get her a nice ring without her thinking i want to get married,is a eternity ring one that doesnt encourage marriage,i have never bought stuff like this before,as i have never liked the previous ones.

Comments

• Options
    can't go wrong with a bit of tiffany silver. doesn't cost the earth and it'll guarantee lots LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]want to buy my girlfreind a bit of tom ,would like to get her a nice ring without her thinking i want to get married,is a eternity ring one that doesnt encourage marriage,i have never bought stuff like this before,as i have never liked the previous ones.

I thought an eternity ring is a ring you buy on the birth of your first child or when you've been married a year, whichever comes first.
    I'd stick to a pretty bracelet or diamond earings if i were you. links or tiffany bracelets lovely.
  • Options
    Eternity rings are for that . The clue being ETERNITY. Its after all the other rings etc have been brought.
  • Options
    might go a wander up hatton garden,i do like the tiffany stuff.
  • Options
    i do want eternity gh,just not marriage.
  • Options
    Mate with my Mrs it has to be 22carate of she wont even look at it.
  • Options
    im spending 500 no more.just spent a fortune in a drawing of myself on a horse.
  • Options
    of yourself ---------------------- on a horse --------------------------soundslike you got taken for a ride there mate oi oiiiiiiiiiii
  • Options
    How about a Charlton Sov?..
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]just spent a fortune in a drawing of myself on a horse.[/quote]

Sooo many questions in my mind about that, don't know which one to start with!!!!! :-)

Was it a Police sketch artist??

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    or loads of Molton Brown goodies, women cant get enough of the stuff, scrubs, creams, oils etc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]im spending 500 no more.just spent a fortune in a drawing of myself on a horse.

Are you King Billy?
  • Options
    rather cheap imo,me on horse with nice scenic views of cliffs etc,braveheart inspired,was going to have one with my newly aquired black belt.
  • Options
    you're on a horse in your karate uniform on a cliff. seriously, can you take a photo and post it?
  • Options
    no da9 im not a dutch man.
  • Options
    im earl of tyrone da9.
  • Options
    no karate uniform suzi.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]im earl of tyrone da9.

I had to google that you git, LOL
  • Options
    he was a pain the backside,hugh especially.
  • Options
    Nolly mate be afriad fella be very afraid. Suzziiii started that way with me mate you know "just a pic" then it was "slip that suit off etc etc" sure i did it for awhile but mate you just feel grubby in the end.

PS Les Says only a joke mate ------ like that outfit u secretly support !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]im spending 500 no more.just spent a fortune in a drawing of myself on a horse.

Are you King Billy?

LMAO..
  • Options
    claddagh friendship ring is what you want
  • Options
    nice thanks.
  • Options
    Buy her an atom smashing machine, I know of one going cheap in Switzerland, only used once apparently.

www.wetookariskwithyourlivesforcuriositysake.swiz
  • Options
    funny guy!
  • Options
    Da9 they are selling it at 50% off only 2.5 million pounds. Mind you it did answer the question that most of the World wanted to know " why do people wear cardigans ?"
  • Options
    Pearl Necklaces always go down well?
  • Options
    dont look good in a shirt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Da9 they are selling it at 50% off only 2.5 million pounds. Mind you it did answer the question that most of the World wanted to know " why do people wear cardigans ?"

Not even Albert Einstein cold work that one out mate.

Do you think it will end up on Ebay? (Not cardigans)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Pearl Necklaces always go down well?

PMSL