Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ITV1

ITV1 have struck a deal with Setanta so will be showing extended highlights of last nights game this evening. not sure what times, was just made breaking news from the broadcast website.

Comments

• Options
    What's the point???
  • Options
    Setanta trying to seem as though they're not really greedy bstards.
  • Options
    Im gona watch, having not got setanta i would like to watch a strong england performance for once as it maybe a while till we play aswell as we did.
  • Options
    I've got Setanta and I watched the whole game. It's well worth watching, some of our build up play for the goals was superb.
  • Options
    on 10.35 tonight. itv 1.
  • Options
    I can't see this listed anywhere on Freeview? Wanted to set it up to record..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]I can't see this listed anywhere on Freeview? Wanted to set it up to record..

Check the itv website. On there.
  • Options
    can't see it on their listings
  • Options
    Nice one. Thanks for letting us all know!

i was quite miffed at not being able to watch the best England match for some time.
  • Options
    its on the radio times website listings...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2008
    Appears to be on at 10.35pm
  • Options
    setanta "unscrambled" the channel at 11.30pm on wednesday to show extended highlights of the game.

keep an eye for this next time. apparently if the dont accept an offer (ITV offered £500k and got turned down) they have to show highlights.
  • Options
    was glad to see it last night, some of the england passing was sublime, was so long since we have played like that. we made croatia look like part timers!! there number 3 he should have been sent off!! joe cole made me laugh got up saw the blood then fainting!!
  • Options
    Talking of ITV, why is there an ITV2+1 and an ITV3+1 but no ITV1 or ITV4 +1's?
    I find the +1 channels very useful.
  • Options
    Ch4 are the only channel who have a plus 1 service i know its very odd. the best has to be discovery with there + 1.5 service. very handy for catching trawlermen and amercian chopper.