Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keane brands FIFA rep a clown

Well done Keano, I don't know who these mugs who run the game think they are
Say what you mean, Roy!

Comments

• Options
    doesnt hold back does he. not for the first time either!
  • Options
    there goes the WC in 2016...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]there goes the WC in 2016...[/quote]

being Irish I don't imagine KEane gives a monkeys

the Sunderland board might think otherwise though if they were hoping for the Stadium of Light to be one of the venues...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]
    the Sunderland board might think otherwise though if they were hoping for the Stadium of Light to be one of the venues...
    Surely that'd be down to the English FA to choose the venues..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]there goes the WC in 2016...

2016! are you sure

Jack Warner has an interesting history with some allegations of corruption with tickets and skimming off FIFA money that was meant for developing facilities.
  • Options
    yep Mr Warner screamed "RACISM !"at the top of his voice when people started to look alittle closer at his "dealings" .It worked and he has been left alone and in place .

The developement money seems to have gone into a huge black hole of a company which surprise, surprise is run by members of his family.
  • Options
    Whatever year it is 2014, 2018..

Thats why i went in the middle... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]yep Mr Warner screamed "RACISM !"at the top of his voice when people started to look alittle closer at his "dealings" .It worked and he has been left alone and in place .

The developement money seems to have gone into a huge black hole of a company which surprise, surprise is run by members of his family.
    Are you allowed to say "black" hole??? ;-p
  • Options
    good point F Block, now Red Kens gone ill take me chance that the PC Police wont be knockin on me door.
  • Options
    CLASS