Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring back Moo2

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
just typed a long post then lost it because I didn't select a category. Anyway, it's thrust was bring back Moo2. What has he done wrong ? I'd rather see him at RB anyday than the likes of those that Pards has preferred over him. And now it's Cranie. Is he any better than Moo2 ? Not on that performance yesterday. At fault for one of the goals he should now be dropped as that is how Pards treats Moo2. Bring back Moo2. At the same time bring back Basey at LB. Youga was all over the place yesterday, as he was at Watford ,and he has been pretty poor over all this season.

Comments

• Options
    moots can not defened bring him back in midfield but cranie is a much better defender
  • Options
    I'm with you Large. Not the greatest of defenders but why drop him straight away for a guy on loan for 3 months probably looking to impress Redknapp and regain full fitness. Moo2 confidence is being shattered by Pardew. I'm sure Crainie will prove a decent signing but I don't like the way Pards drops guys after one or two shaky performances. Give Moo2 10 or so games to prove himself
  • Options
    Semedo has looked the best right back this season. Especially against Watford.
  • Options
    Disagree with you 'nth london addick', Moo2 is the much better player in every department from what I have seen so far.
  • Options
    Maybe we should get Justin Lee Collins on the case
  • Options
    yeah moo2 back at rb and semedo on the bench let cranie earn a place in the starting 11.
  • Options
    I think this whole RB thing has been f*cked up. We should have sorted out somebody permenant to play their. Clearly Pards doubts Moo2's ability so why not resolve it by a proper signing. As regards Cranie, well it's not his fault, and I'm sure he'll be better than his debut. I just feel sorry for Moo2 thats all.
  • Options
    Moo2 is simply not a very good defender, end of.
  • Options
    The Reading match was the first full game I have seen MOO2. I have to say I was hugely impressed.
    He bought a new dimension to the team and his link up play with Sam was superb.
    He did enough in that match to merit an extended run in the side. To drop him one game later was madness. His confidence and experience will only grow by playing games. Pards is doing his best to shatter his confidence.
    He's a young kid, he's going to make the odd defensive error, if he sets up a couple of goals with his great crossing and working the line with Sam, does it really matter?
  • Options
    let's face it our full/fool backs aren't great and we've not got the third worst defence(goals conceded so far) in the division for no reason... and in hudson and weaver we have two of the best in the league imo at the back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can not help but feel with Youga and Moots the defence is weaker i would be looking towards using

Hudson, Fortune, Cranie and Semedo, Basey, Primus thats how far down the pecking order i see moots and youga as defenders moots could step up into the midfield
  • Options
    Bring back Moo" and he makes a msitake and then it will be get out Moo2, bring back Cranie until he makes a mistake then it'll be get out Cranie and bring back Semedo then it'll be get rid of Semedo when he makes a mistake bring back Danny Mills - we should never have sold him.

Then we'll be back at the same place as we started.

;-)
  • Options
    i think basically what you're saying about our full backs WSS is they're s**t and we know they are ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Bring back Moo" and he makes a msitake and then it will be get out Moo2, bring back Cranie until he makes a mistake then it'll be get out Cranie and bring back Semedo then it'll be get rid of Semedo when he makes a mistake bring back Danny Mills - we should never have sold him.

Then we'll be back at the same place as we started.

;-)

Are you Pards in disguise? ;-)
  • Options
    i tend to agree there oohaa

however i can not understand how the feeling against cranie is there as to me no he never had an outstanding game but he didnt do much wrong for someone in his first game and who was away with the u21's and only had a week or so with the team.

moots was not good enough last year or so far this youga has gone down hill since getting his contract and forts made one mistake in the 1st half like he always does that normally costs us a goal but got lucky he didnt really do that much wrong after the break.

we were so worried about ebanks blake that the mgmt team completely forgot about keogh our defensive frailties lie with our tactics not just the players
  • Options
    I like Yassin, think he makes mistakes, the same as every other player. Why hasn't Varney been dropped for missing chance after chance? What about Youga?

Pards obviously doesn't rate him. Which is a shame. Sam seems to play better with him. And two of our best performances in 2008 Blackpool (H) and Reading have come when he has been bombing down the right wing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]Maybe we should get Justin Lee Collins on the case

He was in the West Stand on Saturday - me and Kigelia saw him*

*or someone who looked just like him more probably!
  • Options
    The second goal was Cranie's fault, but not because of a simple mistake but because he clearly wasn't bothered about stopping the cross coming in.

Mouts was dropped for a sliced clearance... A mis-kick! And as someone else said, why bother developing someone elses player when we have our own?

I'm interested to see whether he drops Cranie for something he would have definitely dropped Mouts for!
  • Options
    I can't understand Pardew's attitude towards Moo2. He seems to take every opportunity to slag him off, but he's no worse than Youga, who can be a complete liability (and was awful on Saturday).

Don't get me wrong, I quite like both of them (for effort and attacking ability) but why one rule for Kelly, and another for Yassin?

Pards said at the Q&A that OUR players don't like loan signings, and that it unsettled us last year. Then he goes and signs a bloke with no experience and drops a player he actually paid money for and who hasn't had a real run in the team!

If I was Moo2 I'd be looking for a new club now...
  • Options
    Move Cranie to CH and play Moo2 FB. Sorted!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Move Cranie to CH and play Moo2 FB. Sorted!

Would you drop Hudson or Fortune?
  • Options
    Who do you think Len?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Who do you think Len?

Neither of them. I think by and large they have been a good combination.

In my opinion Crainie needs to earn a place on merit rather than just because he is a loanee from a premiership club.
  • Options
    yes, can you tell Pardew that tho...?

To be fair however, none of the full backs have so far earned the right to stake a claim, nevertheless it would be cool if in Moo2s case he'd actually had a reall opportunity to do so.
  • Options
    I m sure Cranie is better than he showed against Wolves.You cant judge a player on one game, but I too are baffled by Pards' treatment of Moo2. He makes one mistake and gets dropped, his confidence must be shot. If he was perfect, he would'nt be playing for us. Every one of our players makes mistakes. At least he offers us something different going forward. Moo2, Dicko, Racon and others need to be given a decent run of games to show what they can do. Its not as though the players in posession of the shirt at the moment are setting the league on fire.