Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Radio link for Doncaster match

According to the BBC website, the Doncaster game will be covered on BBC radio Sheffield.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/radio_sheffield/

Click the listen live button on the bottom right.

Comments

• Options
    God damn it, you need Real Player which I don't have and the company IT Nazis won't let me install it. Balls.
  • Options
    That's so wrong!
  • Options
    ive got it cheers vfr
  • Options
    Listen via this link during Ramadan programming
    ????????????
  • Options
    although not as wrong as the information on the BBC wbsite. Perhaps it has more to do with my interpretation of the word "coverage", but the game will not be featured on BBC radio Sheffield after all. Their featured game is Sheffield v Reading.
  • Options
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    arse
  • Options
    Would we have been able to listen to it anyway?

There are all sorts of rights restrictions on listening on tinternet
  • Options
    well I'm listening to Radio Sheffield online right now. The featured match will be the Wednesday Reading game but that kicks off at 8. Maybe we'll get the first 15 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know that only a select few seem to be able to get it, but commentary is on BBC Radio Kent DAB, and I think 774 MW.
  • Options
    Has anybody else paid:

http://www.charlton.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/CommentaryDetail/0,,10267~1367218,00.html?

And can they actually get it to work?....because I can't.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Radio Kent digital...that's an f'ing joke I have to say....it's not available to two thirds of the population of Kent and wont be until 2012!
  • Options
    The Premium tv thing wont be available until later this month according to them.....one of the ADU got an email back asking how anybody found out about there test site....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]The Premium tv thing wont be available until later this month according to them.....one of the ADU got an email back asking how anybody found out about there test site....[/quote]

If it's just a test site, how comes they accept payment?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Has anybody else paid:

[url]http://www.charlton.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/CommentaryDetail/0[/url],,10267~1367218,00.html?

And can they actually get it to work?....because I can't.[/quote]

I've paid...but the commentary didn't work. I e-mailed their service dept and they said that it's because the service hasn't officially been launched yet and will go live in the near future. The OS they said would say when.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Has anybody else paid:

[url][url]http://www.charlton.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/CommentaryDetail/0[/url][/url],,10267~1367218,00.html?

And can they actually get it to work?....because I can't.[/quote]

I've paid...but the commentary didn't work. I e-mailed their service dept and they said that it's because the service hasn't officially been launched yet and will go live in the near future. The OS they said would say when.[/quote]

But if it isn't launched, they shouldn't be accepting payment.
  • Options
    True, but they have for a lot of us. The ADU member has had his subscription extended by a month
  • Options
    But if it isn't launched, they shouldn't be accepting payment.

True and I should add I've got a free month on top of my payment for the hassle. Overall I'm not too disgruntled - we have radio commentary tonight from elsewhere and had radio commentary on Saturday.