Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Children

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
the responsibility of the Parent (s) or the State?

As the Great Man would say.....

discuss

Comments

• Options
    i watched that on four yesterday,what a load of rubbish len.
  • Options
    Parents !

(you can probably tell i ain't got kids!).
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Parents. The main responsibilty for raising decent law abiding kids is the parents. The state should be more willing to clean up the mess and deal with the scum though. That includes poor parents as well as the little shits they produce.

As a father of three I would never let me kids behave the way I see others behave, my kids are already indoctrinated into believing chavs are to be laughed at (the oldest is 8)
  • Options
    Parents, but sadly a lot of parents see their children as being a global responsibility
  • Options
    im out of this one,leave it to the scholars.
  • Options
    Parents...
  • Options
    Call me old fashioned but I think kids are pretty over indulged nowadays not just materially
  • Options
    Parents
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    My belief is parents.

However....it is possible and legal for girls under the age of 16 to be given contraception by their schools without their parents being informed and even abortions!

It is difficult to blame the parents for the feckless behaviour of their offspring when the schools can effectively undermine any sense of correct moral behaviour parents may try to teach their children as described above.

Hence the question...