Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

posh girlfriends

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
whats the poshest you dated or married,mine was a bird called pippa met her in mass club brixton in 2000,dad was high up in oil industry,she was 23 and got 500 pound put in her bank every week,had a flat in finchley and was just out of acting school,within one year she was living with me in deptford the allowance was stopped and she had fell out of love with acting,but she had me.just said hi to her on facebook,and was banned from looking at her profile.

Comments

• Options
    Not in that league (posh wise) but a girl called Pauline , lived in a detached house in Pratts Bottom (Runciman Close) , her old man was high up in the OB in Shooters Hill nick. Had an a "fling" with her and she went to Coventry Uni . Stayed there for the Charlton games and she came down to Deptford now and again. Sortof just drifted apart ; she was abit out of my league as everyone used to tell me , (friends huh ?).
    Always wondered what became of her.............
  • Options
    My poshest girlfriend is the previous one.

She's not loaded but is very "ooh cant do that it's too messy i'll ruin me tims" or "we can't do that with them just look at them they dont even know what carbrini is..."

She is a real fighter with her sovrign rings and gold chains etc...
    She justt loves those cubic zirconia too and her dad does driveways, landscaping, design paving and has a distinct accent.... he also threatened to cut me so deep i'd split in half.... lovely chap!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    MIG......There are rumours that she got eaten by a tiger in Thailand!
  • Options
    nah been with the same one since i was a teen deffo not posh
  • Options
    I once met a quite posh girl who was definitely landed etc knew some royal hangers on or something, anyway she liked... hmm maybe not on here.
  • Options
    i went to ascot with my one,top hat the lot.
  • Options
    Went out with a Hungarian radio presenter on SBS.....Then went with a very sexy lady who was a JP....now settled with the love of my life and very happy
  • Options
    On the flipside, I went out with a girl, Millwall supporter funny enough, who couldn't use a knife and fork. And it turned out she was a total slag.
  • Options
    mine was a tart,could not be trusted.
  • Options
    My wife is the poshest woman (of my age) I've ever met...unfortunately she doesn't have the cash to go with it tho :-(

Her 'step mum' and her friends are possibly the poshest people I have ever met - all landed gentry, stately homes (mainly Welsh borders), croquet on the lawn and gin for breakfast....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Met this girl at a party in Eltham. She was a Social Worker employed by Greenwich Council. Really down to earth, lovely girl, from Cumbria. We dated a few times but nothing really heavy, just had a good laugh. She was going back to visit her mum one weekend and suggested that I went with her. Well, to cut a long story short, her mum's family founded Robertsons Jams and they lived in a house overlooking Lake Windermere. The house was set in 40 acres and they had 20 horses. The next door neighbour ( 20minute drive away) was Jim Bowen (lovely, smashing, super - let's see what you would've won). The romance didn't blossom for some reason and we drifted apart. I think the family may have had a say but I'm just guessing. Sad thing is, I can't even remember her name.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Met this girl at a party in Eltham. She was a Social Worker employed by Greenwich Council. Really down to earth, lovely girl, from Cumbria. We dated a few times but nothing really heavy, just had a good laugh. She was going back to visit her mum one weekend and suggested that I went with her. Well, to cut a long story short, her mum's family founded Robertsons Jams and they lived in a house overlooking Lake Windermere. The house was set in 40 acres and they had 20 horses. The next door neighbour ( 20minute drive away) was Jim Bowen (lovely, smashing, super - let's see what you would've won). The romance didn't blossom for some reason and we drifted apart. I think the family may have had a say but I'm just guessing. Sad thing is, I can't even remember her name.

I used to live in St Margarets a beautiful old Edwardian mansion in Beckenham...next to the golf course and right next door to the tennis club.
    It was built by the Robertson Jam family (they had their huge factory next to Catford Bus Garage until sometime in the 60's), who lived in it and a similar one on the otherside of the road that they had built for their parents/inlaws, though that one is still a private residence, my house was converted into luxury flats some years back.
    Nigel Benn is the local celebrity resident of Beckenham Park, as it's called.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite] Well, to cut a long story short, her mum's family founded Robertsons Jams and they lived in a house overlooking Lake Windermere.

Sad thing is, I can't even remember her name.

I can ....... Golliwog.

:o)
  • Options
    ouch !
  • Options
    my current misses is the poshiest bird i have ever known, folks have got a massive house behind danson park, when we go for dinner its always a 3 course do, the first time i went for dinner there was so many knifes and forks to use i didnt know what ones to use!! although were a proper couple sometimes i cant help to think her parents expected better of her partner. i have to watch my p's and q's and hold in the swears which if anyone knows me i tend to swear at least once in every sentance i speak.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Not in that league (posh wise) but a girl called Pauline , lived in a detached house in Pratts Bottom (Runciman Close) , her old man was high up in the OB in Shooters Hill nick. Had an a "fling" with her and she went to Coventry Uni . Stayed there for the Charlton games and she came down to Deptford now and again. Sortof just drifted apart ; she was abit out of my league as everyone used to tell me , (friends huh ?).
    Always wondered what became of her.............[/quote]

Got me wandering now , Sod you Nolly ( ;-) ).
    Anyone live down that way , pop round (its behind the Bull pub) and ask for Pauline.
  • Options
    Went out with a girl called Eleanor for a while, she spoke "properly" but not plumby, and i had no idea about her background until I ended up back at her folks place kipping on the sofa one night. It was a four story muse house in West Ken, full of antiques and first editions. Turned out her dad was very high up in the BBC, but there was obviuosly money in the background too. She was a smashing girl, and really down to earth.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Mine was a bird called Teressa part Orish +part Italian , temper jesus !!! her mum was an Italian actress and her old man owned about half of Wexford. She herself was an advertising exec for a broad sheet. everywhere we went it was reserved tables , all on her or on the papers slat. She was also a director of seven seperate companies ----- me i was a power worker !

Was a truely wild time, she was a stunner. Thing was she wanted me to meet Daddy. We went to there home (mum lived in Italy) it was in Bickley. Drove up to front of the house , it had two huge drives, and front of house was about size of Kidbrooke ! Walked in hall, housekeeper took our coats and was shown in to see dad. Daddy was in a silk rob in this huge reception room watching TV . Tres introduced me . Daddy without shaking my hand (which was offered) says "when is he leaving?" didnt even look in my direction ! Next ten mins was full flow Italian swear words from Tres. We left and i think it was about one or two dates later it was all over.

mind you has brought a smile to my face thinking of her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I once met a quite posh girl who was definitely landed etc knew some royal hangers on or something, anyway she liked... hmm maybe not on here.

Oh no you don't Razil dazil - SPILL

Mine was a bird from my saturday job in sainsbury's many many moons ago 1986/7 to be precise. Absolute sort posh as hell and dirty with it. LOL
  • Options
    Went out with a bird from Exeter when I was 19 - she was a thespian type as well as pretty posh - Anyway first time I met her old man who lived in North London I was hammered - He offered me a glass of red wine when we finally arrived at his place at about 10 of which I accepted and then clumsily spilt it all over his white sheepskin rug. I then thought it would be funny to say that the incident was bad karma due to the use of "real" fur. I was a bit of a tit when I was that young.

Our relationship didn't last that long after that...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Went out with a bird from Exeter when I was 19 - she was a thespian type as well as pretty posh - Anyway first time I met her old man who lived in North London I was hammered - He offered me a glass of red wine when we finally arrived at his place at about 10 of which I accepted and then clumsily spilt it all over his white sheepskin rug. I then thought it would be funny to say that the incident was bad karma due to the use of "real" fur. I was a bit of a tit when I was that young.

You went out with a lesbian?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Went out with a bird from Exeter when I was 19 - she was a thespian type as well as pretty posh - Anyway first time I met her old man who lived in North London I was hammered - He offered me a glass of red wine when we finally arrived at his place at about 10 of which I accepted and then clumsily spilt it all over his white sheepskin rug. I then thought it would be funny to say that the incident was bad karma due to the use of "real" fur. I was a bit of a tit when I was that young.

You went out with a lesbian?

Would have been proud of that if so...........
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I met a right bit of posh tottie in my younger slimmer days at Club oranfge in the old Astoria, ended up going back to her place which was one of those big terraced houses just near regents park, turned out her old man was an mp of some sort.

kept in regular contact with her for over a year as friday or saturday and we were what was known as e sex buddies, Them love doves were great back then,

never got intoduced to her dad but the housekeeper used to always wink and her in a i know what your doing way, Her mum i met once very joanna lummley and fit with it callede her one day for a posh fella to answer turned out to be her fiance and she let me down very gently

Raindance and moondance will always be held in high regard and the early labrith days for her alone as well as the atmosphere and music

Angelina was her name and she was 4 years older than me and at 16 that was pure magic
  • Options
    Architect's daughter, lived in a converted barn.

When she moved to a new school in her teens (long before I knew her) the other kids called her "diplo" as they thought only diplomats would talk that posh.

Still married to her and she's not really posh at all.
  • Options
    Girl called Helen I think , had a snog and a fumble a few times in a couple of noisy night clubs about ten years ago then saw her walk past the window of the NCR building I was working on on marylebone road , so went out to talk to her and it was then I realised how posh she was .

She said (in a very posh voice) "I have to rush off because I have rowing practice this afternoon and it's our regatta on saturday but as you are working nearby perhaps you'd like to come round for tea one day?"

Had these visions of Papa boiling over when I turn up in me dirty work clobber and great him with "alright geezer?"

She wouldn't leave me alone and I had to resort to copping hold of three girls in one night right by her before she got the message
  • Options
    The one i'm with now is the poshest. Not a lot of posh in Harold hill. Thats near romford to all you's the other side of the tunnel. Her name is jan well brought up very well spoken and proper nice looking so not to bad at all.... Perfect match really lol
  • Options
    Got off with a few when I was younger, but never 'dated' one. Cannot stand posh people - I'm a bona fide inverse snob. Every time I hear posh twats open their traps I want to knock them out - there's just something about them that drives me crackers.

I once pulled a girl at a party in Eltham - the house backed onto a golf course and was absolutely massive - I ended up taking her outside and having my way with her in one of the bunkers just to get away from the twittering of all the posh tools there. She was really down to Earth, didn't sound remotely posh - subsequently found out her old man worked for Lloyds and was something like 200th in line to the throne...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]The one i'm with now is the poshest. Not a lot of posh in Harold hill. Thats near romford to all you's the other side of the tunnel. Her name is jan well brought up very well spoken and proper nice looking so not to bad at all.... Perfect match really lol

Tees Drive is the poshest bit - You don't live anywhere near there? (Used to work at the Whitworth Centre before they nicked the lead of the gym)
  • Options
    Not far from there at all. I got a good price for that lead
  • Options
    You should go there now ... They've nicked the gym